• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Carsonly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent. I was afraid the device would no longer be compatible with the previous card. I hadn't made many changes to the set up but I have various games from the ambassador fiasco on there. I shall do that now before I start adding stuff.
Thanks so much for your time Hunter. Much appreciated.

Carsonly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Further to recent posts, I removed the Nintendo 3DS folder from my new sd card and replaced it with the one from the original 2Gb card. Unfortunately, although I can access my old vc games now, I seem to have lost FBI, Checkpoint, Anemone, Luma and Homebrew Launcher etc. Any advice please?

SkillFeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Further to recent posts, I removed the Nintendo 3DS folder from my new sd card and replaced it with the one from the original 2Gb card. Unfortunately, although I can access my old vc games now, I seem to have lost FBI, Checkpoint, Anemone, Luma and Homebrew Launcher etc. Any advice please?
Id repeat the "finalizing setup" on 3ds.guide

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

AXCERAKIA

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Is Anemone supposed to play BGMs from different theme if you are currently using theme without BGM installed?I also get a lot of errors after changing themes.
Should I delete something in SD folder that might be causing trouble?If so what?

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have a hacked 2DS with CFW Luma installed, and wanted to know if I could just do a System Transfer to get CFW into my other 3DS with no problems?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello! I have a hacked 2DS with CFW Luma installed, and wanted to know if I could just do a System Transfer to get CFW into my other 3DS with no problems?
You would need to follow https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection) to get CFW on the other console by system transferring.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey there!

I am on 11.5 and following this https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started-(old-3ds)

I want to avoid soldering and 2nd 3ds system which I dont have.

It seems that it is better for me to upgrade to 11.6 and do the cheap dsiware method right??? Or I'm wrong?
Yes. Soldering is a difficult, messy, brick-prone thing that you wouldn't do unless you already had the equipment and you were very good at it. And maybe not even then.

SkillFeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just buy a ntr boot compatible flashcard for 10 bucks. This way u will be on the safe side and ull also have a flashcard to use later for unbricking(if it ever happens) and playinf DS games.

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think I've asked this before but need confirmation again as I will be doing this tomorrow.

I want to change my current memory card in my hacked 2ds to a larger capacity card.

Can I just copy and paste everything from the old card to the new? Will the game saves and all freeshop downloads transfer this way? Is there an internal memory on the 2ds from which I am unable to transfer data from?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Think I've asked this before but need confirmation again as I will be doing this tomorrow.

I want to change my current memory card in my hacked 2ds to a larger capacity card.

Can I just copy and paste everything from the old card to the new? Will the game saves and all freeshop downloads transfer this way? Is there an internal memory on the 2ds from which I am unable to transfer data from?
Format the new card as FAT32 first, then you can copy and paste the data.

Reactions: Youser

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any replacements for Backing your SysNAND? I used Godmode9, but it suddenly stopped working. I have Luma and I'm on latest firmware.

Slackot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I press home to bring up the scripts menu and then select SysNAND. It start loading, and when is almost at the end, a message appears saying that the backup failed.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
When I press home to bring up the scripts menu and then select SysNAND. It start loading, and when is almost at the end, a message appears saying that the backup failed.
Make sure you have enough free space (1-2GB depending if old or new 3DS), if you do then check your SD card for errors with H2testw

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Slackot

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to hack a brand new 2ds after successfully hacking 4/5 DS devices recently. This one will not boot to safe9binstaller.

I noticed with this one, when I copied all the contents of the stock SD card to the larger capacity micro sd card, that the built in game (Super Mario Bros 2) would not show on the home menu but does show when the stock card is put back in. What could be causing this? The others copied the built in game fine.

My flascart is already in the ntrboot mode. Should I restore the flashcart and try everything again?

Last edited by Youser,

SkillFeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying to hack a brand new 2ds after successfully hacking 4/5 DS devices recently. This one will not boot to safe9binstaller.

I noticed with this one, when I copied all the contents of the stock SD card to the larger capacity micro sd card, that the built in game (Super Mario Bros 2) would not show on the home menu but does show when the stock card is put back in. What could be causing this? The others copied the built in game fine.

My flascart is already in the ntrboot mode. Should I restore the flashcart and try everything again?
Did u format the new SD card to FAT32 before?

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like there's something wrong with the new SD card, try another

This SD card was used on another hacked device and was working fine when I formatted it for this console.

What would you say is not allowing the Super Mario Bros game copy over?

Also, I don't know why, but I noticed that when setting up this console it showed the year 2017. Don't know why I noticed this but are there any reports of recent consoles unable to be hacked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish