• Start date
  • Views 4,486,344
  • Replies 53,787
  • Likes 43

MaGosT

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to download the Mega stones for Pkmn Sun & Moon without updating to the latest firmware?
I'm running the official firmware without any modifications thus far, have tried soundhax and it works fine.

leezantua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im coming from version 6.6-b16d887 and planning on upgrading to ver 8.1.1. My luma updater is ver 1.4.2, payload type: arm9loaderhax, path:/arrm9laoderhax.bin. can anyone assist me in the proper way of updating my CFW? anything I need to know?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i restored old save files of my pokemon games. However they are all corrupt. Is there anything i am doing wrong? (running latest firmware/b9s and the games are updated. save files were created in updated version aswell)..

Majorix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I come from a PSP hacking background, so please pardon this noob question.

I am on 11.4 firmware with Luma 8.1.1. Would updating to the latest official firmware (11.5?) harm Luma? Like I said, in the PSP world updating to the latest OFW breaks the CFW.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I come from a PSP hacking background, so please pardon this noob question.

I am on 11.4 firmware with Luma 8.1.1. Would updating to the latest official firmware (11.5?) harm Luma? Like I said, in the PSP world updating to the latest OFW breaks the CFW.
You are safe to update.

Reactions: Majorix

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I installed pkmn fire red cia, and i notice that the screen is a bit glitchy. The top part continues at the bottom. I tried several cias but it keeps happening, what can i do?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed pkmn fire red cia, and i notice that the screen is a bit glitchy. The top part continues at the bottom. I tried several cias but it keeps happening, what can i do?
From what I heard and remember, it's a problem with SD over 32GB (so 64GB and above)

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will pressing the home button while in freeshop do something? Because I want to test to see if my games download (I still have a arm11 error). Once they download, I was wondering if I press the home button and the game will come up as a gift but I won't exit out of the freeshop by pressing home and close. Instead, I would get the error but the game would still be there. Can I do that?

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd like to play "Runbow Pocket" online but it keeps telling me that I have to agree with the 3ds internet contract stuff. Wich I did a hundred time now ^^.

Apparently it's due to the fact that my version is US and my system EUR (for an unknown reason, I just can't find a copy of EUR Runbow). Internet tells me that I can bypass it with the devkit tools. That seems kinda complex and those tutos are 2 years old or more.

Is there any easy/quick way to unlock other region games online feature nowadays? Or should I do the devkit tools stuff? Any link with the Devkit tools?

Thanks a lot for helping. I'm on luma 8.1.1 with B9S 1.3

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got this screen whil booting up GodMode9 1.4.0 for the first time. What do I say?

Attachments

• IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    508.7 KB · Views: 99

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I changed it a while ago cause it was 2 minutes late. Guess I was wrong or something. So what should I say?
What ive been reading is the RTC goes around the system clock. Its likely a bit off from perhaps a change which in this case you say thats been done. Its likely gm9 is spitting at that. You should be fine to hit yes. At most, you may need to reset the clock back to what you want afterwards

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What ive been reading is the RTC goes around the system clock. Its likely a bit off from perhaps a change which in this case you say thats been done. Its likely gm9 is spitting at that. You should be fine to hit yes. At most, you may need to reset the clock back to what you want afterwards
So the clock will change if I press yes? And it won't do anything bad to my 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.