• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the 2DS has a SD slot on the right side. I thought that the N3DS had screws on the back like the 2ds. So, I didn't open my N3DS for a stupid reason?
It has two screws.
Edit: You could have unscrewed them 100 times instead of talking about them all this time.

Last edited by pixelmasher,
Reactions: Quantumcat

theoldbucwild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could use a DS Pokemon game and transfer the Pokemon on a DS Lite with both cartridges inserted. Then you could use Poke Transporter to move them to a 3DS game, in a 3DS. Not sure exactly how it works, but that should help you get started.
The problem is that since it's a fake, the games don't read it as you have it inserted

theoldbucwild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll test it out again. I have a DS Lite and I firmly place it in the GBA slot and it shows that there is a game there but when I go to my pearl version it won't let me select the Pokémon to transfer

I also have two Ruby cartridges, so I'll show you what they look like

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also it can't be real because it says save file will be loaded

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so I have a simple question. Before I got CFW, I used Homebrew and used mGBA. I got a bunch of GBA games in there with there respected saves. Now that I have CFW I am able to create VC cia icons. You see, I played Mother 3 (English Fan Translation) and I'm on around Chapter 8, so I was wondering if I make a cia icon for it if I can transfer the save over. Pretty much I'm asking if I can play mother 3 on my 3ds as a virtual console without losing the save.
Can you guys help me with this please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 132

IvanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to run the ZXDS Spectrum emulator on my Old3DS what do I nee to do this? I have Homebrew Launcher running using Soundhax but that's it. Thanks in advance

ZerOneX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys..... would like to do a simple question....

What is the best option to "jailbreak" the 3DS nowadays?

I have mine on OFW 4.5 using gateway.....

Tks

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
very interesting reading man..... thank you...

basically, with Arm9loaderhax exploit.... we can burn all the flash cards to the ground then... Am I correct? tks
Basically yes, since it's a free and open source solution to mod your 3ds. After you will do everything, you can simply put your Gateway inside a drawer and forget about it

LUCIFXR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello once again, I was wondering if its possible to make a Nintendo Account with a hacked 3DS? If so, can someone guide me on how to do so, thanks in advance!

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello once again, I was wondering if its possible to make a Nintendo Account with a hacked 3DS? If so, can someone guide me on how to do so, thanks in advance!
The same way as usually. Go to system settings -> nintendo network id (or something like that)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1