• Views 4,418,292
  • Replies 53,759
  • Likes 43

LUCIFXR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because I was reading posts about it and wondered what this meant though.

"Yes. You can go into the eShop just fine.

Be careful with NNID, as you can't link it to two different systems at the same time. I have my NNID linked to my N3DS sysnand. But my O3DS emunand also has it. I can't access the eShop and such on my O3DS emunand because of it.

If you make a new NNID or w/e for your emunand, then you should be fine.

Edit: If you have a shared NNID between sysnand/emunand on the same system, you're probably okay."

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have A9LH, then you can update to 11.4 without issue, as long as you're using a recent update of Luma3DS CFW. If you make a NAND backup before performing the system update, then restoring this backup will 'downgrade' your console back to whatever version it was before.

If you do not have A9LH, then do not update to 11.4, period.
okies then how will I know what is the most recent update on the luma3ds?? any specific number it is??

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i merge my own encTitleKeys.bin and the encTitleKeys.bin that you download from that title key website? since i need my own tickets/titlekeys and ones i don't have.

Trophies
XP
Country
I have back ups of my Pokemon Y save file via powersaves Is there a way for me to decrypt them without using powersaves? I've lost my licence key.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How do i merge my own encTitleKeys.bin and the encTitleKeys.bin that you download from that title key website? since i need my own tickets/titlekeys and ones i don't have.
If you have games that aren't present in the database, upload your dectitlekeys.bin to the titlekeys database, so others can get them too (and you will be able to download them also once the guy in charge has encrypted them).

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
So if i understand correctly every game you download is not unique? and you won't be banned by using the same title keys as someone else? is there anyway to be banned?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So if i understand correctly every game you download is not unique? and you won't be banned by using the same title keys as someone else? is there anyway to be banned?
If you got banned using the same titlekey as someone else then everyone would be banned :-p It's the same titlekey per game, that is why there is able to be a database of them. And anyway it's the tickets that are used by your device, not titlekeys. Titlekeys help you make tickets that work (I don't really understand how it works in depth, but that's the lay interpretation).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Quantumcat

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol i thought every game was uniquely encrypted .. the whole encrypt, decrypted thing made me think it was like that ... sweet

wait what about private headers? does that affect me at all with games like mario 7 and monster hunter 4 & gen ? or is that only .3ds files and carts .. all freeshop games and games converted with cia are fine?

also that means i don't need my own enctitle.bin anymore? just back it up somewhere?

Last edited by Most-Wanted,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Lol i thought every game was uniquely encrypted .. the whole encrypt, decrypted thing made me think it was like that ... sweet

wait what about private headers? does that affect me at all with games like mario 7 and monster hunter 4 & gen ? or is that only .3ds files and carts .. all freeshop games and games converted with cia are fine?

also that means i don't need my own enctitle.bin anymore? just back it up somewhere?
Only .3ds files need to worry about headers.

Again if you own eShop games that aren't on the database yet, please share :(

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i've shared them, that was easy, though i doubt they were not already on there hhaha

Guess when i use my sky3ds+ i shouldnt use online games unless i ripped them myself,, guess i'll just use it for extra storage for Offline games, 128gb in the 3ds and 128 in the sky3ds+

Last edited by Most-Wanted,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I have another question: If I did a system transfer from my A9LH 2ds to my stock N3DS will the games I downloaded via Freeshop be transferred?

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having trouble with mame 2003. I have the cia of retroarch mame 2003 core installed, the retroarch folder is on my root. I cannot figure out how to get games to run. Should they be in a rar? I made a roms folder inside the retroarch folder and extracted my mame rars in there. I cant figure out how to load them. I know it should work because i saw a youtube vid with a guy playing the simpsons arcade game. Im probably doing something stupid. Any help?

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I got a used one, it's on 11.4.0 37u.... they must of updated it before selling it (it was a ebay thing)

Can I do ANYTHING with it besides using my Sky3DS+ on it ? (the card works fine on it, Just hate hitting the button 20 times to find the game I want)

I wanted to get a XL one to do a CFW on.....sigh..

I saw the thread, no way to downgrade the firmware so I am stuck on it.

Or am I screwed for doing anything but a flashcard on ?

Last edited by DavidinCT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a