• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

photon_sky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been asking everywhere, I'll ask it here as well.

Does anyone have any experience in loading .cwav files in yata+
I have the files, and I import them with a successful confrimation.
I send the theme to my 3ds and no sound fx. Just the stock ones. Can anyone help me please?
I have sfx enabled and am using 1.8 of YATA+

Beebz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have New 3DSXL and have been playing VC inject games and I can create restore points. However a lot of the VC injects didn't have any sound so I used the DSPDumper and it worked, however when I tap the bottom screen to create a save point it doesn't let me it shows me in almost some kind of emulator? Is there a way to get it like the other games that already had sound and let me create restore points?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been asking everywhere, I'll ask it here as well.

Does anyone have any experience in loading .cwav files in yata+
I have the files, and I import them with a successful confrimation.
I send the theme to my 3ds and no sound fx. Just the stock ones. Can anyone help me please?
I have sfx enabled and am using 1.8 of YATA+
Have you tried using Usagi theme editor instead?
https://github.com/usagirei/3DS-Theme-Editor/releases
I've used that and it works properly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i restore a 9.2 nand backup with fwtool 1.6.0 dsiwarehax?
afaik you should be able to do that.

Reactions: photon_sky

Checking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since i did not get a answer on this , ill re-ask it.

Right so, I wanted to download stuff for Dragon Quest VII, but it wouldn't let me go online.
So, reading a bit turns out need a Private Header. Now i do own some legit games like Kid Icarus, figured can use that.

My question is then, using what I have, How do Rip the Header from my cartdrige?
I have Sky3DS+ and Access to homebrew launcher, Kid Icarus and I'm on latest firmware. (Sadly).
From what I've read, Is either using Gateway or a Power Save, but I already spent money on getting both a N2 Elite and Sky3DS+ So rather not dump more money and I'm skeptical of buying a header from someone online.
Isn't there a application I can use to dump the header somehow?

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i got a question.

My 3DS is currently running on 11.0 with the latest version of Luma. I've heard 11.1 brought some changes that are kinda shitty for people who want to use CFW stuff like NTR and whatnot (maybe i'm wrong. That's why i'm here).
Are there any disadvantages that come with updating to 11.1?

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You use NTR.bin from that, but the BootNTR needs to be obtained from here
The BootNTR.cia bundled with the NTR CFW is outdated, but an updated version to support the latest firmware was made by astronautlevel.
i get this with latest bootntr and ntr.bin: current firmware not supported

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootNTR 3.4 from astronautlevel
Luma3Ds (not dev)
sysNAND
A9LH
I would uninstall BootNTR and verify you placed the correct one on the SD and then reinstall. If it still doesn't work you can try getting a pic of the error so I can try to better understand what the exact problem is.

Reactions: Hidend

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would uninstall BootNTR and verify you placed the correct one on the SD and then reinstall. If it still doesn't work you can try getting a pic of the error so I can try to better understand what the exact problem is.
I still have that error, at the start, i saw this error... param is missing ntrconfig homemenuinjectaddr

EDIT: restarted my 3ds and it works :S

Last edited by Hidend,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Since i did not get a answer on this , ill re-ask it.

Right so, I wanted to download stuff for Dragon Quest VII, but it wouldn't let me go online.
So, reading a bit turns out need a Private Header. Now i do own some legit games like Kid Icarus, figured can use that.

My question is then, using what I have, How do Rip the Header from my cartdrige?
I have Sky3DS+ and Access to homebrew launcher, Kid Icarus and I'm on latest firmware. (Sadly).
From what I've read, Is either using Gateway or a Power Save, but I already spent money on getting both a N2 Elite and Sky3DS+ So rather not dump more money and I'm skeptical of buying a header from someone online.
Isn't there a application I can use to dump the header somehow?
I don't think you can without an exploitable 3DS (I assume you're higher than 10.7 right?). BrainDump can be used from homebrew, so maybe it's possible that way but I don't know.

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for asking this again but I feel I didn't give precise details last time. So here is my problem:

I have the homebrew launcher which I installed with Menuhax (when I boot my 3ds it says menuhax and then it takes me to the homebrew laucher), my current Firmware is 11.0.0-33U. Everything was going fine and dandy until some weeks ago when I tried playing pokemon online and the game told me it needed an update in order to play. Since I had the menuhax I couldn't just update my 3ds so I came here and asked, someone told me the homebre laucher had a tool to bypass that, which is the "ctr-httpwn v1.01", I used it and it worked, it let me play online and all. A few days ago I tried to get online and got the same "you need an update" message, so I just tried using the "ctr-httpwn v1.01" from the homebrew launcher, but is not working anymore since I get the same message when I try to get online.

My question are, is this normal? was it patched? is there a workaround? or is something wrong with my 3ds?. Sorry for the multiple questions and thank you for your help.

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So I did the A9LH last night and restored my EmuNAND to SysNAND and now I can't access e-shop, miiverse and the other stuff that need NNID, anyone has any idea what I can do now to make it work again without having to format system, reinstall all my games and restore saves?
Ok replying to myself here just to let everyone know that I managed to fix it, for some reason all my already setup connections got messed up and would not work (yes I did actually test all 3 today cause I carry the n3ds with me at all times) so all I had to do was remove all the connections and add them again, maybe that should be added to the guide in the troubleshooting part?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah im on 11.1.0-34E . Does Braindump work with Sky3DS+ ,Latest firmware and on New 3DS XL?
Yeah as pbandj said you'll need to buy a header, you can't extract one yourself without some extra equipment. You should be able to still go online with a public header though, you just have risk of being banned. I think the cause of you not being able to go online is not lack of private header (unless maybe it's possible to play single player with no header / invalid header)

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah as pbandj said you'll need to buy a header, you can't extract one yourself without some extra equipment. You should be able to still go online with a public header though, you just have risk of being banned. I think the cause of you not being able to go online is not lack of private header (unless maybe it's possible to play single player with no header / invalid header)
I own a sky. Playing with a public header is a bad idea, you will get banned. You can play the games offline without a header. The issue with that is once you do get a header you will lose your saves unless you dump them first(not sure if that's still true on the + but was on the old ones).

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I own a sky. Playing with a public header is a bad idea, you will get banned. You can play the games offline without a header. The issue with that is once you do get a header you will lose your saves unless you dump them first(not sure if that's still true on the + but was on the old ones).
Ah ok thanks, I'm not too knowledgeable on the Sky3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1