• Views 4,461,002
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a guide for ntr cfw (cheatmenu) for 11.0 luma3ds? everytime i boot it i get unsupported firmware (even with the files copied from my other new 3ds where it does work :l )

Vierings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah, they don't really prioritize the other since the snes and gba take advantage of the Extra processing power of the cart that other flashcarts don't use. That is why. Is still a good flash cart even if you don't use it for emulation. :)

But you can allready use homebrew emulators on 3ds for free. Using a web browser based exploit to load homebrew.
There some emulators that work well since is not limited to DS capaibility with the flash cart but the 3ds hard ware itself that may be better worth your time. :)

So long story short homebrew through web directions provided above. And that will work on a 2ds with11.0.0-33u

That seems much easier than buying a $40 cart and waiting to get it. Thanks!

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just overwrite by clicking no theme in the theme settings on the home menu, if you mean delete the cia, use devmenu, fbi, or title manager

will try that, a small note however, i use the same exact cia theme pack on my other new 3ds where it works fine :P im soo confused

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok so this is my first time asking a dumb question :c

So i installed sudokuhax using the method #2 on this thread, if i somehow lose A9LH(i highly doubt it) and i lose CFW, could i still run sudokuhax using this method without having signature checks patched?

Again, sorry if its a dumb question, but i tried to solve it myself, but i never could boot CakesFW or Corbenik to disable sig checks :c
Anyone? I'm curious to know about this ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1