cofi.space
XP
Country
France
You can get your otp with cubic ninja and update then install a9lh

HTC One cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Yeah thats what i'm trying to do,
  1. I don't have Cubuc ninja
  2. all i need is to redirect my 3ds browser to a website (Maybe with a DNS ?) dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin But i dunno how

Last edited by MReP,

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
  2. all i need is to redirect my 3ds browser to a website (Maybe with a DNS ?) dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin But i dunno how
im sure you cant do this and there is no option for qr code too (i think)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cant use your keyboard? What happened?:O

Hi! I really want to play Tokimeki Girls Side 1st Love and 2nd Story on my New 3DSXL. The thing is I'm a total newbie on this whole flashcart thing
icon_e_sad.gif

Would anyone kindly help me on which flash cart works on both the new 3DSXL version 11.0.0.33U, and the two games that I've mentioned above? I'm sorry if theres a mistake, this is my first time posting in this forum and I'm feeling pretty desperate
icon_e_sad.gif
Thanks alot!

I'm currently looking at one that is: R4I 3DS Gold revolution. Anyone know if that works?
Sure you can go with that one but i prefer the Supercard Ds Two. :)

Again, is your choice. As long as it says it works with 3ds on latest version then is okay. i think

gingersourcerer

Trophies
XP
Country
I have two o3ds's now both on 9.2.0-12e (update came from Tomodachi Life Cart) . I have followed the plailect guide and then another guide mostly taken from that in order to get a cfw on sd card with emu/red nand. I can not even get to the hb channel as every time i try slider hax i just get yellow screen for 5-8 seconds and then "get error has occured" message. I have reset the date and time of the system as suggested. Not sure what to try next and wondering if i am missing something really obvious. Would like to get in via exploit and set up emu on sd card.

SD Card is 32GB Fat 32
Browser Version Info = 1.7552

Any help and guidance appreciated

thanks

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I just thought of that too and it worked. From there I was able to set it up as the final setup in the guide as a fresh 3DS. I didn't even realize I wasnt required to make a NNID and could still get in to the eshop and play online.

Is it normal for my Home Brew Launcher not to reliably load from the home menu? Is this freeze ups and stuff just how this stuff works at the moment?

Now I need to figure out how to get my games back on here and restore the saves.....

Are the games carts? You will need to rip them with decrypt9 (under dump cart) and do some other things, and you need simple 3ds cia converter.. Follow this guide

https://m.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40etaz/tutorial_dumping_3ds_carts_and_converting_3ds/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two o3ds's now both on 9.2.0-12e (update came from Tomodachi Life Cart) . I have followed the plailect guide and then another guide mostly taken from that in order to get a cfw on sd card with emu/red nand. I can not even get to the hb channel as every time i try slider hax i just get yellow screen for 5-8 seconds and then "get error has occured" message. I have reset the date and time of the system as suggested. Not sure what to try next and wondering if i am missing something really obvious. Would like to get in via exploit and set up emu on sd card.

SD Card is 32GB Fat 32
Browser Version Info = 1.7552

Any help and guidance appreciated

thanks
Are you trying to load homebrewloader?

Scan this qr code with the camera app then load the browser homebrew should auto load on the screen. REMEMBER TO HAVE BOOT.3DSX ON ROOT OF SD CARD
68747470733a2f2f796c73382e6d746865616c6c2e636f6d2f33647362726f777365726861785f6175746f5f7172636f64652e706e67

Reactions: gingersourcerer

gingersourcerer

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you trying to load homebrewloader?

Scan this qr code with the camera app then load the browser homebrew should auto load on the screen. REMEMBER TO HAVE BOOT.3DSX ON ROOT OF SD CARD
68747470733a2f2f796c73382e6d746865616c6c2e636f6d2f33647362726f777365726861785f6175746f5f7172636f64652e706e67

Screenshot of sd below. everytime i get slider up from either QR code or entering url into browser manually i still get yellow screen and then the error code.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Screenshot of sd below. everytime i get slider up from either QR code or entering url into browser manually i still get yellow screen and then the error code.
I have just tried your QR code as opposed to the yelows8 site . THANK YOU

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-07-29 17.55.47.png
    Screenshot 2016-07-29 17.55.47.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

kharkhar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super quick question, I have 4GB SD card that I used to get A9LH, everything is working fine on my DS, I'm able to load games fine, but obviously it's a tiny card and I need to swap it out. I have a 32GB card that was in my Wii U that I want to repurpose, it's already in FAT32, 64k allocation, I've emptied it and created a backup of my current SD card (the 4GB one). Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work or can I just drag over my backup?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the games carts? You will need to rip them with decrypt9 (under dump cart) and do some other things, and you need simple 3ds cia converter.. Follow this guide

https://m.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40etaz/tutorial_dumping_3ds_carts_and_converting_3ds/

I did that for one of my carts but I was mostly wanting to get my digital games back. CIangel seems like the easiest way....I use that then I can restore the backed up saves I made. I did this for one game so far so I am on my way to getting my system back to the way it was before I hacked it :-)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I understand this right, without having a access to a already downgraded N3DS its imposible to do, right?
Yes :ninja:
Firmware Downgrade
Plailect edited this page 4 days ago · 3 revisions
If you are on 11.0.0, you must follow this guide to downgrade your firmware using one of the methods at the bottom of this page to directly dump and restore your NAND.

If you are below version 9.0.0 then you should follow this guide instead to update.

If you are between 9.0.0 and 10.7.0 you can just follow the instructions here.

Both of these are working implementation of the "FIRM partitions known-plaintext" exploit detailedhere.

This will work on both a New and Old 3DS (although the DSiWare method has some restrictions).

After following these instructions on version 11.0.0, you must have an alternate entrypoint such as one of the ones detailed in Get Started in order to enter the homebrew launcher and downgrade.

Use this link to downgrade your Firmware with a hardmod
Use this link to downgrade your Firmware with DSiWare and a second 3DS (which already has CFW)

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So i have this question for a while now
If i have an EUR 3DS Can i download an USA game from the freeshop and install it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...