• Views 4,446,131
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am it's not for firmware I'm trying to convert .3ds to .cia and the guide I was following is not working, so I read somewhere else you can use rxtools to generate xorpads and then convert them to cia. Honestly I just hacked my 3ds and I want to play these roms and rip my original games and whatever the easiest way to do that I'll do it.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am it's not for firmware I'm trying to convert .3ds to .cia and the guide I was following is not working, so I read somewhere else you can use rxtools to generate xorpads and then convert them to cia. Honestly I just hacked my 3ds and I want to play these roms and rip my original games and whatever the easiest way to do that I'll do it.
you should use Decrypt9 to generate xorpads instead, or instead dump decrypted versions of your game cards.

https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases

you can put the "Decrypt9WIP" folder in "3ds" and use it from Homebrew Launcher in sysnand.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen to ihaveamac. Since rxtools is dead, just use Decrypt9, as it's easy to use.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I just did what ihaveamac said put the Decrypt9WIP folder on the sdcard open homebrew channel just like rxtools I get red screen. I am using a generic sd card so maybe that's the problem I don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto