• Views 4,447,098
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

lemmings123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I completed the tutorial to the end. Set Luma settings as stated but in my system settings it doesn't say 'sys' before 9.2.0.20e? Is that wrong? I can install and play .cias, launch home brew from the main menu and direct boot into decrypt9 and hourglass with x and y on boot. Not 100% clear on the emunand situation. I didnt think i had one? Thanks for your help. :)

I originally came from 2.1.0 btw

Whenever I try and connect to eshop for example I receive an error code: 003-2101. smashbros kicks back the same problem. browser works fine though so internet connections good.

Last edited by lemmings123,

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the new way to downgrade 11.0 easy and safe? Im reading that it's hard and not too safe but I already bought fieldrunner. Did any of you succeed in doing so and was it hard?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I completed the tutorial to the end. Set Luma settings as stated but in my system settings it doesn't say 'sys' before 9.2.0.20e? Is that wrong? I can install and play .cias, launch homebrew from the main menu and direct boot into direct9 and hourglass with x and y on boot. Not 100% clear on the emunand situation. I didnt think i had one? Thanks for your help. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I originally came from 2.1.0 btw
If you checked the settings as stated, you should see that in System Settings, it'll say Sys then your system version. Go back to your Luna3DS settings and make sure "Show current NAND in System Settings", as seen here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: lemmings123

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble converting .3ds games to .cia, first of all what do I do about games over 4 gb? and these guides confuse me because they don't always tell you exactly where to put items on the sd card like on the root or do you put the whole folder etc... Right now i'm in brahma2 and I'm supposed to run decrypt9.bin and it's not there and I tried running arm9 payload yet there's nothing there. This has been a very difficult system to hack for me. Probably because I'm not all that smart.

But bottom line can someone clearly tell me step by step how to convert .3ds to .cia and then how to install the games so I can play them?

Last edited by ,

lemmings123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you checked the settings as stated, you should see that in System Settings, it'll say Sy then your system version. Go back to your Luna3DS settings and make sure "Show current NAND in System Settings", as seen here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Thank you. I must have overlooked that setting. :unsure: Had a luma updater issue and had to redo the config.bin after i completed the guide. It says ''sys now so I guess i'm good as far as cfw goes. Still get the connection error from my edited post though?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lemmings123 Are you using the latest version of Luma3DS? Is your sysNAND version (since you have A9LH) up to date?

@NoSoul81 Send me a PM with your system info (plus pics of your luma\payloads folder and SD card root if on a9lh) what you've done and I'll try to help you.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In decrypt9 I got

Opening slot0x25keyx.bin
could not open slot0x25keyx.bin
7.x game decrytion will fail on less than 7.x (game is Zelda Link Between Worlds)
Opening seeddb.bin
Could not open seeddb.bin
9.x seed cryptic game decryption will fail
Opening nochinfo.bin
Could not open nochinfo.bin!
NCCH Padgen: failed

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In decrypt9 I got

Opening slot0x25keyx.bin
could not open slot0x25keyx.bin
7.x game decrytion will fail on less than 7.x (game is Zelda Link Between Worlds)
Opening seeddb.bin
Could not open seeddb.bin
9.x seed cryptic game decryption will fail
Opening nochinfo.bin
Could not open nochinfo.bin!
NCCH Padgen: failed
Send me a PM with your system info please and any other Decrypt9 info.

lemmings123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can safely update to 11.0. The latest version is 11.0. You do have A9LH, correct?

I followed the guide every step so assume it installed fine. How can I tell? I have the arm9loaderhax.bin on root. When you say its safe to update..if i cant connect to the e-shop how can I? Thanks for your time btw

Last edited by lemmings123,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide every step so assume it installed fine. How can I tell? I have the arm9loaderhax.bin on root. When you say its safe to update..if i cant connect to the e-shop how can I? Thanks for your time btw
You can update to 11.0 from your System Settings. If you followed the guide and ended with part 5, you no longer have an emuNAND and you're now booting into A9LH sysNAND. Just update through System Settings.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/287/~/how-to-perform-a-system-update

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have two New 3DS XL's right now:

1) My main 3DS, is updated to 11 stock, but has some of my purchases and linked nintendo id (also used on wii u)

2) My new 3DS, having al9h (following this guide), with nothing on it (besides the installed cias from the guide) and no important saves

So is it possible right now, to data transfer from 1 to 2. Then on 2 (back upping my sd files with the required data ofc) inject FBI again in the health app and install all the cias again?

So this would already be cool, but then afterwards:

Wait a week. Install Fieldrunners on 2 (the al9h device) and modify it and then transfer back using the downgrade guides from here?

So its back and forth actually, because right now, my beloved things are on my updated stock 3DS.

EDIT
Forget everything after Fieldrunners, there still is no EU savegame :(

Last edited by mercenary96,

lemmings123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can update to 11.0 from your System Settings. If you followed the guide and ended with part 5, you no longer have an emuNAND and you're now booting into A9LH sysNAND. Just update through System Settings.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/287/~/how-to-perform-a-system-update

Thanks for your help. It was my fault in the end. :rolleyes: Bit of an idiot. Had an epiphany when i tried the system update....when I hacked my WIIU a long time ago I blocked the nintendo servers on my router settings...hence my web browser still working. Update progressing as I type now. Have a great afternoon. :)

Reactions: KunoichiZ

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the source of when liomajor released his 3 stage2 (I'm looking for the old version which launched launcher.dat and the source of it. Not the actual thing.)

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two New 3DS XL's right now:

1) My main 3DS, is updated to 11 stock, but has some of my purchases and linked nintendo id (also used on wii u)

2) My new 3DS, having al9h (following this guide), with nothing on it (besides the installed cias from the guide) and no important saves

So is it possible right now, to data transfer from 1 to 2. Then on 2 (back upping my sd files with the required data ofc) inject FBI again in the health app and install all the cias again?

So this would already be cool, but then afterwards:

Wait a week. Install Fieldrunners on 2 (the al9h device) and modify it and then transfer back using the downgrade guides from here?

So its back and forth actually, because right now, my beloved things are on my updated stock 3DS.
No, because you can't transfer a new 3ds to an old 3ds.

EDIT
Forget everything after Fieldrunners, there still is no EU savegame :(
There is a EU save on Platiect's DSI Downgrade tutorial.

Reactions: mercenary96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto