Country
United States

marcelperez24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't use browserhax after a few tries, it's probably a partial downgrade and you should downgrade again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep that's right. Here's a link for 1.4.17: https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases/tag/1.4.17
The Plailect guide will tell you how to inject using Decrypt9, I think it's at the bottom of Part 3 but not certain. Basically, boot into Decrypt9 and go to miscellaneous I think, then dump health & safety, naming it hs.app. Download the injecting files from Plailect's guide and put hs.app and fbi.cia in the input folder and double click go.bat. Then put the FBI_with_banner.app in the root of your SD and boot into Decrypt9 again. Do the same but say inject health and safety instead of dump, and choose the FBI with banner file. Now you're done (for more precise instructions look at Plailect's guide)

decrypt9 isnt working and I think its because of the arm9loaderhax.bin

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reading the guide it was actually hourglass9 I was looking for which serves the same purpose I suppose?
No, Hourglass9 is only for system backups and restores. Put your SD card in your computer, and see what you have in luma/payloads. If you have something like Start_D9 that means the button to load Decrypt9 is Start. Or if it's y_D9 then it will be Y. Etc. if you don't have anything that sounds like Decrypt9, download the Decrypt9 zip from the Plailect guide, take the arm9loaderhax.bin file, put it in luma/payloads and name it appropriately so it doesn't interfere with any other buttons (eg if you have Start_H9.bin that means start is assigned to Hpurglass9, so you could try Down_D9.bin so it boots when you hold down on the d-pad).

So what do you need to do that you can't get working?
He wants to inject health & safety.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FROM LUMA3DS WIKI ON GITHUB

Payload Chainloading

Allows you to run other ARM9 programs on boot.
How to use:

Put any payload you wish to use in SD:/luma/payloads, and rename it to<button>_<name>.bin (where <name> can be whatever you want)

<button>_<name>.bin can be as follows:

• x_NAME.bin
  • y_NAME.bin
  • select_NAME.bin
  • start_NAME.bin
  • r_NAME.bin
  • a_NAME.bin
  • right_NAME.bin
  • left_NAME.bin
  • up_NAME.bin
  • down_NAME.bin
For r_NAME.bin, a_NAME.bin and select_NAME.bin you need to press L+R, L+A andL+SELECT on boot respectively.
For any other payload you only need to hold its corresponding button.
If you're using a non-screen-init version of A9LH, it will be done automatically before launching the payload.

marcelperez24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Hourglass9 is only for system backups and restores. Put your SD card in your computer, and see what you have in luma/payloads. If you have something like Start_D9 that means the button to load Decrypt9 is Start. Or if it's y_D9 then it will be Y. Etc. if you don't have anything that sounds like Decrypt9, download the Decrypt9 zip from the Plailect guide, take the arm9loaderhax.bin file, put it in luma/payloads and name it appropriately so it doesn't interfere with any other buttons (eg if you have Start_H9.bin that means start is assigned to Hpurglass9, so you could try Down_D9.bin so it boots when you hold down on the d-pad).

I got destination set to SD, but its giving me this for either .cia

Attachments

• 20160723_121655.jpg
    20160723_121655.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 108

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get oot3dhax to work? Im trying to get it to a N3DS version 11 by using a O3DS that is hacked. I download the payload of NEW 11.0.0.33 USA and it install it in the homebrew launcher but when I run it I get kicked out to the home menu. What did I do wrong? The payloads are downloaded from the smea website right?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help updating my old 3ds I am on 6.2 trying to get to 9.2 followed all the steps on this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update-(rxtools-2.5.2) but then on step #26 it says to go to http://www.reboot.ms/3ds/load.html?rxTools.dat it never loads rxtools it kicks me out to the home menu and says "an error has occured please save your data in any software currently in use then restart the system" been trying since last night and getting this eror.

Not sure if this helps or not when I go to software management it says there is no accesible software data not sure if that's normal or not. It says SD card open blocks 246,745 (it's 32 gb)

Last edited by ,

marcelperez24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I could inject h&s with hourglass9 though...

Blaziken1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sry if anyone asked this before but...
Is it possible to have 2 save files on Pokemon Y? I have a o3ds with the newest firmware.

ramtech

Trophies
XP
Country
Help with oot3dshax what ever I do it just kicks me back to home screen with error.
Done the downgrade nativefirm old 3ds from 11.0 to 10.4 but still it won't work. I can get the hax on the game with another 3ds but never been able to get it to work using different payloads. Just don't know where I'm going wrong.
Any help with this please.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Help with oot3dshax what ever I do it just kicks me back to home screen with error.
Done the downgrade nativefirm old 3ds from 11.0 to 10.4 but still it won't work. I can get the hax on the game with another 3ds but never been able to get it to work using different payloads. Just don't know where I'm going wrong.
Any help with this please.
Try the payload for 10.4? I don't know if that will work but worth a try.

Part 2 of the guide says to finish downgrading to 9.2 but I had to upgrade to 9.2 (I was on 6.2), do I skip that part? https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(9.2.0-Downgrade)

Seems like I would just skip but I just don't want to skip any needed steps.
Yes skip anything about downgrading. At the beginning of that page it should have a note about where to skip to when you're already on 9.2.

Can I install menuhax on a N3DS 11 by using oot3d as my entrypoint or no?
No menuhax on firmware over 10.5 sorry.

Sry if anyone asked this before but...
Is it possible to have 2 save files on Pokemon Y? I have a o3ds with the newest firmware.
Yes - use JKSM in homebrew to backup and restore saves. You can give them different names.

Need help updating my old 3ds I am on 6.2 trying to get to 9.2 followed all the steps on this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update-(rxtools-2.5.2) but then on step #26 it says to go to http://www.reboot.ms/3ds/load.html?rxTools.dat it never loads rxtools it kicks me out to the home menu and says "an error has occured please save your data in any software currently in use then restart the system" been trying since last night and getting this eror.

Not sure if this helps or not when I go to software management it says there is no accesible software data not sure if that's normal or not. It says SD card open blocks 246,745 (it's 32 gb)
Try erasing cookies and history (from cog icon in browser) before trying again. And make sure you have the correct files on your SD.

Reactions: EmulateLife

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright