Gaming 3DS Impressions

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dylan said:
I think the camera quality is rubbish and the 3D is very temperamental. It would be worth trying one somehow before actually buying cause it affects people very differently from person to person.
But it the new Gen portable anyway, so that a reason to buy it. Even if you can't see 3D.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dylan said:
I think the camera quality is rubbish.

The camera quality might not be the best, but can a regular camera do this? :
dV4l.wiggle.gif

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dylan said:
I think the camera quality is rubbish and the 3D is very temperamental. It would be worth trying one somehow before actually buying cause it affects people very differently from person to person.

I know the 3D may not work with my eyes (I wear specs and each eye has a different power), but I'm not buying for the 3D I'm buying it for the games and AR.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
naved.islam14 said:
Dylan said:

I know the 3D may not work with my eyes (I wear specs and each eye has a different power), but I'm not buying for the 3D I'm buying it for the games and AR.

My comment was only referring to people who bought it for the 3D gimmick. I didn't either.

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dylan said:
naved.islam14 said:
Dylan said:

My comment was only referring to people who bought it for the 3D gimmick. I didn't either.

Yay, finally another person who doesn't like the 3DS for 3D. Anyway I'm happy there is a lego star wars for 3DS because me and my father love star wars and I can use that to sweet talk him
smileipb2.png

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to see 3D really impact my experience other than visual flair, but the system is sleek and I've had a roaring good time with the 3DS. AR Games; street fighter; nintendogs and street pass.. Alot of fun.

3D works great for pre-existing .mpo pictures and depth, there's presentation in the games you can't get anywhere else right now.

Very excited to see what will come of the games in the future

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendude92 said:
I've yet to see 3D really impact my experience other than visual flair, but the system is sleek and I've had a roaring good time with the 3DS. AR Games; street fighter; nintendogs and street pass.. Alot of fun.

3D works great for pre-existing .mpo pictures and depth, there's presentation in the games you can't get anywhere else right now.

Very excited to see what will come of the games in the future
Can anyone please tell me what .mpo files are?

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the 3ds and i think it is a prototype for the upcoming new nintendo 3d handheld that wil fix all the issues with the being motion sick and such.

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
stylow said:
I played the 3ds and i think it is a prototype for the upcoming new nintendo 3d handheld that wil fix all the issues with the being motion sick and such.

I really don't think this is a proto type nintendo doesn't release a new handheld every year you know!
And this is the best they could do now so no prototype.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benno300 said:
stylow said:

I really don't think this is a proto type nintendo doesn't release a new handheld every year you know!
Plus that base on the person not the system. It doesn't affect me.

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
linuxGuru said:
.mpo is the file type for the 3d pictures taken with the camera.
Thanks and can you please tell me if I can make them on my laptop?

benno300 said:
QUOTE(stylow @ Apr 5 2011, 08:33 PM) I played the 3ds and i think it is a prototype for the upcoming new nintendo 3d handheld that wil fix all the issues with the being motion sick and such.

+1000

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stylow said:

You can't "fix" that because it's inherant in the way any current 3D technology works. Some people will have issues with any type of 3D, it's just the way it is. Heck, my mom used to get dizzy just from watching me play F-Zero X/GX. This wasn't something that could be fixed in the game, it was a problem with my mom.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linuxGuru said:
QUOTEThanks and can you please tell me if I can make them on my laptop?

You can take them from your sd card and put them on your computer if thats what you meant.

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
linuxGuru said:
linuxGuru said:

You can take them from your sd card and put them on your computer if thats what you meant.
Okay, but can I view and edit them on the 3DS?

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naved.islam14 said:
linuxGuru said:
linuxGuru said:

Okay, but can I view and edit them on the 3DS?

You can view them on the 3DS, but it doesn't seem to let you edit them like you could on the dsi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-