Not open for further replies.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell if you're being serious or not so I thought I'd just say that I wasn't calling him stupid. I have been here long enough to see plenty of his posts and gauge his level of expertise in this particular subject and I made my recommendation based on that. There's very little point in most tempers visiting that channel for the same reason, unless you want to learn or something.
Just joking man

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right now it's only a flight of fancy, but it would be absolutely wonderful if 3DS hacking lead to the possibility of installing games from your cartridge copies onto the SD card.

I could have my whole library handy on my system, no more cartridge swapping and save-management perks too.
Pilot Wings Resort and Star Fox 64 3D would be great titles to play in short bursts when I'm out and about, and not have to worry about bringing the carts with me.

Well, that's the dream at least. You could arguably even manage the cartridge installation process in a way that discourages piracy, like the SD card copy is restricted to the installed system etc, and no readily available option to load any ROMs you've downloaded, you gotta use the game cart.

_V1qY

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't see the point in hacking the 3DS. Or even using a 3DS.

Why would you ever need to when you can have fun with free, open trigonometry functions?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish this topic would be locked until new info is released.
Baseless spam, hopeful posts and recommendations won't do any good.
Aw! Lighten up. It's a fun read and hasn't turned too personal. Leave it alone unless it turns nasty.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expecting a 3DS emulator to be possible this soon after the first exploit is found is like expecting to be able to have a sandwich the day after yeast was discovered.

To agree with the post I'm quoting, we don't know nearly enough about the inner workings of the 3ds to write an actual emulator (hell, the main topic of this thread is homebrew that can't even use a GFX service)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1