Hacking 3DS Hack: "We hacked it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seratonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know server/channel where yellows8 speaks about the hack and I have not so much free time this week, so IRC logs will be preferable.
Oh okay, I personally just record everything while I am at work. I will provide the logs for you when I am available. Sound good?

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, For those interested in finding out, EFnet IS the server he uses, Just gotta channel-surf.
Edit: Found it. Not leaking it due to leeches and idiots. If you want it, PM me, Only people I want PMing me, are people with 500+ Post counts, and a BRAIN.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500+ post is kinda harsh dont you think lol :P and efnet has thousands of channels lol.....

Also if you only know how to use mibbit, dont even try lol....

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, For those interested in finding out, EFnet IS the server he uses, Just gotta channel-surf.
Edit: Found it. Not leaking it due to leeches and idiots. If you want it, PM me, Only people I want PMing me, are people with 500+ Post counts, and a BRAIN.
soo you cant pm your self?

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500 post count limit only applies to those who are too stupid to look in plain sight for the IRC name.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how to join that on my IRC client. :/
You'd be wasting your time anyway. That channel is really for 3DS devs (rather, potential ones), the language is quite technical and actual news or progress updates are few and far between.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd be wasting your time anyway. That channel is really for 3DS devs (rather, potential ones), the language is quite technical and actual news or progress updates are few and far between.

Are you calling Janthran stupid?

That's not nice, mate.

@Android on 3DS - the thing I'd love to see overcome is the lack of having any of the drivers for the gpu, as the Raspberry Pi, something that definitely has the specs for Android, is having a very hard time having Android ported to it with hardware acceleration due to lacking GPU drivers.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's not nice, mate.

@Android on 3DS - the thing I'd love to see overcome is the lack of having any of the drivers for the gpu, as the Raspberry Pi, something that definitely has the specs for Android, is having a very hard time having Android ported to it with hardware acceleration due to lacking GPU drivers.

As far as that IRC channel goes, if you don't understand hardware and software at the level of an actual dev, you won't know what they are talking about.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The question of "why" is simple: Because more information (or different information) was known to what was on the Wiki page, so it was updated to reflect more accurate information. A more relevant question is "what changed", which is answered here:

http://www.3dbrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_Data_Structure&curid=580&diff=4529&oldid=4189
http://www.3dbrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_Data_Structure&curid=580&diff=4530&oldid=4529

(In short: not a whole lot)

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country

That's not nice, mate.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not so I thought I'd just say that I wasn't calling him stupid. I have been here long enough to see plenty of his posts and gauge his level of expertise in this particular subject and I made my recommendation based on that. There's very little point in most tempers visiting that channel for the same reason, unless you want to learn or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one