Hardware 3Ds Camera

Peanucomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I have a problem with a second hand o3Ds XL that I bought a while ago, I have already put al9h on it a while ago (I do not plan to change to bootstrap for now) but I have noticed that when I use 3ds camera app it does not work with the external camera (the front one its working fine) it just goes black and freezes for a while and I cant use QR codes, but I find it strange since when I use it with games like SM QR lector or apps like FBI it works perfect, so that means the external camera is not damaged and maybe its just a software problem, not that its something important since I do not use it much except for QR codes that require it (that was when I realized this problem)

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? I'd appreciate your help

Additional data:
11.5.0-38U
Idk if the camera works before the hax
Everything else work well

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I have a problem with a second hand o3Ds XL that I bought a while ago, I have already put al9h on it a while ago (I do not plan to change to bootstrap for now) but I have noticed that when I use 3ds camera app it does not work with the external camera (the front one its working fine) it just goes black and freezes for a while and I cant use QR codes, but I find it strange since when I use it with games like SM QR lector or apps like FBI it works perfect, so that means the external camera is not damaged and maybe its just a software problem, not that its something important since I do not use it much except for QR codes that require it (that was when I realized this problem)

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? I'd appreciate your help

Additional data:
11.5.0-38U
Idk if the camera works before the hax
Everything else work well
Delete the camera app and reinstall it from a cia see if that fixs it

Reactions: Peanucomp

Peanucomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again, I deleted the old one with FBI and use 3DNUS to download the 0004001000021400 v5120 cia which is the last one and install it and nothing, the front camera still working but the external still freeze with camera app,
but still work with FBI and games :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...