OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Teomanson said:
Please I know it's not related to any Nintendo games but i really want to see Assassin's Creed II or Brotherhood on my 3DS... Pleaseeeee
bow.gif

U should have read the front page before asking
laugh.gif
ur answer lies there ;D

Alex Atkin UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eighteen said:
Teomanson said:
Please I know it's not related to any Nintendo games but i really want to see Assassin's Creed II or Brotherhood on my 3DS... Pleaseeeee
bow.gif

laugh.gif
ur answer lies there ;D

I'm half surprised nobody has asked for GTA V in 4D yet.
tongue.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alex Atkin UK said:
Eighteen said:
Teomanson said:
bow.gif

laugh.gif
ur answer lies there ;D

tongue.gif

Hahahha yeah me too
laugh.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a noob question, but I just actually got my system today. You mention in the OP to just put the pics on the SD card. On the root? Or is there a specific folder they need to go into? Also, can they be placed on the SD card with the pics in their own uniquely named folders?

Thanks

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Kind of a noob question, but I just actually got my system today. You mention in the OP to just put the pics on the SD card. On the root? Or is there a specific folder they need to go into? Also, can they be placed on the SD card with the pics in their own uniquely named folders?

Thanks
In the "DCIM" folder on your SD card, there should be a "100NIN03" folder. That's where the MPO and JPG files will go. To make it, just make sure your 3DS is set to save your pictures to the SD card, then take a picture. In the recent downloads she has put up, you just drop the DCIM folder on the root. That makes sense right?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow at the Muramasa stuff. What a treat seeing all those layers of parallax. Looks like a beautiful pop-up book. Wonder if Vanillaware could ever port it over....mmm.

Thanks for the assist, by the way.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I made an überpack that contains all the screenshots up to Sonic Riders (yes, that's everything so far). But I didn't just slam them all together. I gave every game a specific code, which is listed in a text document that comes with it. The 3 numbers before the folder can be changed and the 3DS will still read them, so that's what I changed. 100 is the default folder where the pics that you take go. So I started with 101 and went all the way up to 149... that way, you can easily pick whatever games you want the screens of. Or you just keep the games you like the screens the most of, while discarding the rest.

I might take a while before the 3DS starts updating the library. Dunno what makes it go faster. I just browse around and press some buttons and then it starts at some point.

I can't believe I did this for simply the convenience of others -__-
Oh well...

EDIT: Didn't know about the packs per 25 games. Was eagerly waiting for a pack so long and... there wasn't really a new one appearing. So I decided to make one myself. Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OWL03VT0

I hope someone will find it useful.

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just seen Baten Kaitos series won´t work, good bye my dreams T.T

anyway, what about Tales of Symphonia for GC or Wii? or, i´m pretty sure someone mentioned this already, Resident Evil series like zero or the first one (with Jill and Chris)

some people is having problems with how should they add this pictures to their 3ds, this is my method: in DCIM folder in your 3ds, create new folder for your new images, for example, for Muramasa i create a folder called XXX_MURA, the XXX´s are numbers like 134 or any other except 000 so i heard. i do this to keep the games arranged and not scrambled. just add the .mpo files inside your created folders

keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
GeekyGuy said:
Wow at the Muramasa stuff. What a treat seeing all those layers of parallax. Looks like a beautiful pop-up book. Wonder if Vanillaware could ever port it over....mmm.

Thanks for the assist, by the way.

biggrin.gif
Yeah I really love how it looks also.
I have beaten the 2 stories in D, it's sooo awesome, and I really want to replay it all on the 3DS
yay.gif

RedHero said:
Well, I made an überpack that contains all the screenshots up to Sonic Riders (yes, that's everything so far). But I didn't just slam them all together. I gave every game a specific code, which is listed in a text document that comes with it. The 3 numbers before the folder can be changed and the 3DS will still read them, so that's what I changed. 100 is the default folder where the pics that you take go. So I started with 101 and went all the way up to 149... that way, you can easily pick whatever games you want the screens of. Or you just keep the games you like the screens the most of, while discarding the rest.

I might take a while before the 3DS starts updating the library. Dunno what makes it go faster. I just browse around and press some buttons and then it starts at some point.

I can't believe I did this for simply the convenience of others -__-
Oh well...

Anyway, it's uploading to megaupload now (too big for mediafire). Will edit this post when it's done.

Aww Thanks for that
yay.gif

But every 25 uploads I make a huge pack myself ^^ but all help is welcome !!

KingVamp said:
That pretty cool redhero, thanks.
happy.gif

I'm really itching for a shadow hedgehog.
tongue.gif

I was seriously thinking about the same thing lol !!
laugh.gif

QUOTE(anvaen @ May 8 2011, 05:59 PM)
*snip*

anyway, what about Tales of Symphonia for GC or Wii? or, i´m pretty sure someone mentioned this already, Resident Evil series like zero or the first one (with Jill and Chris)

*snip*

keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Yes, about tales of, I have made a few screenshots already, but i had lots of crashing issues with the game, I will do them eventually, once I find a more stable program.

and as for Resident evil, none resident evil based on the old type resident evils can work in 3d.
Simply because the surroundings aren't in 3D, they are flat images that move a little, you can see it as a *.gif i guess..

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alex Atkin UK said:
Eighteen said:
Teomanson said:
bow.gif

laugh.gif
ur answer lies there ;D

tongue.gif

Hey man, if they can remake Wolfenstein in 1D, it should be easy to play GTA V in 4D.

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Eighteen said:
and as for Resident evil, none resident evil based on the old type resident evils can work in 3d.
Simply because the surroundings aren't in 3D, they are flat images that move a little, you can see it as a *.gif i guess..

i get it, games like New Super Mario Bros, Baten Kaitos, Resident with a 2d or static background won´t show the 3d effect, thanks for the info

ah, i would like to have this kind of technology to see some games as Braid for Xbox Arcade or Portal 2, it´s not a request, just a thought, when you start seeing games in 3D you can´t stop thinking about "how would this game look like, this movie, that tv series, that cartoon or anime (i don´t think its possible but anyway), etc"

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
anvaen said:
Eighteen said:

i get it, games like New Super Mario Bros, Baten Kaitos, Resident with a 2d or static background won´t show the 3d effect, thanks for the info

ah, i would like to have this kind of technology to see some games as Braid for Xbox Arcade or Portal 2, it´s not a request, just a thought, when you start seeing games in 3D you can´t stop thinking about "how would this game look like, this movie, that tv series, that cartoon or anime (i don´t think its possible but anyway), etc"

Well actually new super mario bros SHOULD work ingame on mario and the monsters, apart from the world map, which is fully 3D.
because Mario and the monsters are 3d models, but the program simply wont let me.

baten kaitos and RE on the other hand, will go 3d (the characters and monsters ONLY), just the static background will indeed remain 2D.
and that looks very weird.
nyanya.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KingVamp said:
Eighteen said:
baten kaitos and RE on the other hand, will go 3d (the characters and monsters ONLY), just the static background will indeed remain 2D.
nyanya.gif
Let me see that, at least 10 pics each.
tongue.gif

I can show you in private, since i wont make packs off those glitching pictures ;D

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eighteen said:
KingVamp said:
Eighteen said:
nyanya.gif
Let me see that, at least 10 pics each.
tongue.gif

I can show you in private, since i wont make packs off those glitching pictures ;D

For whoever wants to view these glitched pictures with their own eyes,
I have made 6 pictures from Resident Evil Sero.

a small warning, they MIGHT hurt your eyes.
!CLICK! Resident Evil Sero DL Link !CLICK!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the parts that work, works.
laugh.gif
It look like flying 3D ghost.
laugh.gif

I wonder if someone could pull of a game with 3D characters only.

Well at least I see what you mean...
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok