KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So... This is a very weird case...

I´ve got my AK2I, injected NTRBoot on it, and the bricked 2DS boots, but...

Decrypt9WIP stops when trying to initalize SD Card, it fails there

HourGlass does the same

GM9 doesn´t load as boot.firm, but if I put a boot.firm with Luma and launch GM9 as a Luma´s Payload, IT BOOTS, and even mounts the SD Card, and can even write on it

But... the NAND partitions aren´t mounted, so I can´t do CRTtransfer. When I select the file and press CRTtranfer, it just ignores me and turns me back to the navigation mode, letting me select again the file, trying again... and same results

Of course, I´ve tried booting Hourglass and Decrypt9WIP as Luma´s Payloads... but same results, cant initalize SD Card

I´ve tried with another SD Card, I´ve tried with different versions, even hourly... but nothing

As a clue, the BSoD I´ve got is 00F800FE 00000000 00000000 00000200 00000000

I know that´s related to the SD Card reader, I read that on 3dsbrew, and I could believe it seeing Hourglass and Decrypt9WIP cant initialize the SD... but GM9 can...

Any clue about how could I fix that 2DS? I´ve been trying things since I´ve got my AK2I 6 Hours ago...

Thanks ^^

Edit: B9SInstaller boots as boot.firm... but also cant inialize SD Card...

Last edited by KeyMerVin,

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What operating system are you using and how are your formatting the SD cards? Built in OS format or using something like the HP tool?

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Nop, im using Windows 10, and insider build, but I dont think thats the problem... Shall I format the SD with the HP tool?

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... This is a very weird case...

I´ve got my AK2I, injected NTRBoot on it, and the bricked 2DS boots, but...

Decrypt9WIP stops when trying to initalize SD Card, it fails there

HourGlass does the same

GM9 doesn´t load as boot.firm, but if I put a boot.firm with Luma and launch GM9 as a Luma´s Payload, IT BOOTS, and even mounts the SD Card, and can even write on it

But... the NAND partitions aren´t mounted, so I can´t do CRTtransfer. When I select the file and press CRTtranfer, it just ignores me and turns me back to the navigation mode, letting me select again the file, trying again... and same results

Of course, I´ve tried booting Hourglass and Decrypt9WIP as Luma´s Payloads... but same results, cant initalize SD Card

I´ve tried with another SD Card, I´ve tried with different versions, even hourly... but nothing

As a clue, the BSoD I´ve got is 00F800FE 00000000 00000000 00000200 00000000

I know that´s related to the SD Card reader, I read that on 3dsbrew, and I could believe it seeing Hourglass and Decrypt9WIP cant initialize the SD... but GM9 can...

Any clue about how could I fix that 2DS? I´ve been trying things since I´ve got my AK2I 6 Hours ago...

Thanks ^^

Edit: B9SInstaller boots as boot.firm... but also cant inialize SD Card...
Nop, im using Windows 10, and insider build, but I dont think thats the problem... Shall I format the SD with the HP tool?
I would try that to see if it makes any difference. Also reading about the error code you posted, that appears normally when an sd card reader is soldered to the nand for a hard mod. Have you previously attempted to hardmod the system? If so maybe a short somewhere?

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I would try that to see if it makes any difference. Also reading about the error code you posted, that appears normally when an sd card reader is soldered to the nand for a hard mod. Have you previously attempted to hardmod the system? If so maybe a short somewhere?
No, that´s whats "funny"

This is a friend´s 2DS, and this 2DS has never been opened, not even suffered softmods... it just froze playing, and when trying to turn on, BSoD :(

I´ll try the HP tool

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, that´s whats "funny"

This is a friend´s 2DS, and this 2DS has never been opened, not even suffered softmods... it just froze playing, and when trying to turn on, BSoD :(

I´ll try the HP tool
If your friends console froze like that without ever having hb or softmods. It kinda sounds more likely that there is a faulty hardware going on more than a NAND issue which NTRbootHax fixes.

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If your friends console froze like that without ever having hb or softmods. It kinda sounds more likely that there is a faulty hardware going on more than a NAND issue which NTRbootHax fixes.
Yes... I think that too...

But is there any way for the console to work? Can I create a Emunand and force the console to boot always from that instead the NAND chip?

Thanks ^^

KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Nothing, I tried formatting the SD with the HP´s tool, and with the slow (VERY slow) format on it... but everything keeps "working" the same way...

I will accept this is a Hardware failure :(

Thank you all ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44