Trophies
XP
Country
[2804] - Littlest Pet Shop Jungle EUR MULTI12 NDS-VORTEX

Hello friends

My cards (I have 2) DID work,
until i tried: 2804_Littlest_Pet_Shop_Jungle_EUR_MULTI12_NDS-VORTEX
The game starts up, and appearer to work
I then shut down DS - start DS up again - start acekard up - then... LOADING.........
dead, nothing works, tried deleting (and formatting) the SD card - put the soft on the SD card again, and still LOADING.......

Both acekard were working with no problems.
now, both card are "Dead" with LOADING..... nothing is happening

Anybody heard about that??

I Have tried the Panasonic formater, and tried:
using my backup data (that worked before)
downloading new soft - ak2_418_20090730_release
have also tried AKAIO.1.5

The Microcards are a kingston 8Gb, and a sandisk 2Gb
both working (before) in the acekards

The reseller was talking about bad code in the game!!!

Sincerely
Kim

koolguyluis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, not that I would have ever played Littlest Pet shop.....

Maybe the acekard suicided itself instead of running such a stupid game =]

JK! sorry for your loss!

depechedk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
koolguyluis said:
Thanks for the info, not that I would have ever played Littlest Pet shop.....

Maybe the acekard suicided itself instead of running such a stupid game =]

JK! sorry for your loss!

HAHA,, great comment- BUT, the game did run. It was after the game's was running that the acekard was dead

Merry Christmas
Kim

Keyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shii.. Is that possible? Could publishers insert malicious code into the games instead of piracy checks to kill flashcarts?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Keyk said:
Holy shii.. Is that possible? Could publishers insert malicious code into the games instead of piracy checks to kill flashcarts?

Maybe, but flashcarts are varied, as well as the firmware. It will be kind of hard to write code to kill all.

To the TC - interestingly, I had that same problem when I was running Pokemon Diamond two memory cards ago. It went black, and I couldn't load the memory card. It worked with another memory card, although. I don't know about the problem, but it probably fucked up the memory card when I turned it off earlier.

Optimatum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Backup your files on the Acekard, format it with the panasonic formatter, place all the files back on and try again. That usually solves most loading problems.

koolguyluis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you did not read what Kim said, here it is again, in red font, hopefully you'll spot it now

depechedk said:
[2804] - Littlest Pet Shop Jungle EUR MULTI12 NDS-VORTEX

tried deleting (and formatting) the SD card - put the soft on the SD card again, and still LOADING.......

now, both card are "Dead" with LOADING..... nothing is happening

I Have tried the Panasonic formater, and tried:
using my backup data (that worked before)
downloading new soft - ak2_418_20090730_release
have also tried AKAIO.1.5

depechedk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
May I ask why you were playing Littlest Pet shop?

The acekard was supposed to be a Christmas present for my kids, and therefore am I testing that everything works, so that there is no unhappy faces.

As they are saying to the kids- Don't try this at home
unsure.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay well first of all we can rule it that its not a firmware issue. Why? If there was a MicroSD WITHOUT AKAIO, the Acekard would state: "System Files Missing".

If you don't insert a MicroSD into an Acekard and launch, it will simply stay at "Loading" forever. Sound familiar?

What does this mean? You need to check out the MicroSD slot on the Acekard itself. Make sure the MicroSD is set in there pretty good, perhaps use compressed air to clear the MicroSD slot of dust or if you don't have any (this is not recommended) blow into the slot AT A CLEAR DISTANCE. Not close up or else the moisture in your breath may will short circuit the slot. (Not likely since there was an account that an Acekard was dropped in a tub filled with water and lived)

I can assure you this problem was NOT caused by the fact that your executed Littlest Pet Shop Jungle on your Acekard. Those MicroSD's are perfectly fine, its your Acekard that's the problem. Do what's stated above or get a replacement Acekard in time for the holidays.

Merry Christmas,

~ Jon

Quick question, just to get this straight: You ran Littlest Pet Shop Jungle on one AK2 and it broke it so you decided to reproduce the problem on the remaining AK2? Not making fun of you, just trying to get the facts straight. Where did you purchase these AK2's?

thephased

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of had a similar problem last night with my AK2i when playing Mario 64 DS for 5 minutes then the game froze. I turned it off and back on and AKAIO was just stuck at the loading screen. Then I tried deleting the Mario 64 DS save file off the micro sd card and updating the AKAIO loader to the newest one 21/12/2009 and it worked again.

I'm not really sure if it was deleting the save file or updating the loaders but the combination of the two brought my AK2i back to life again. Scary for sure though. I'm afriad to play Mario 64 DS again.

depechedk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jonjon95 said:
Okay well first of all we can rule it that its not a firmware issue. Why? If there was a MicroSD WITHOUT AKAIO, the Acekard would state: "System Files Missing".

If you don't insert a MicroSD into an Acekard and launch, it will simply stay at "Loading" forever. Sound familiar?

What does this mean? You need to check out the MicroSD slot on the Acekard itself. Make sure the MicroSD is set in there pretty good, perhaps use compressed air to clear the MicroSD slot of dust or if you don't have any (this is not recommended) blow into the slot AT A CLEAR DISTANCE. Not close up or else the moisture in your breath may will short circuit the slot. (Not likely since there was an account that an Acekard was dropped in a tub filled with water and lived)

I can assure you this problem was NOT caused by the fact that your executed Littlest Pet Shop Jungle on your Acekard. Those MicroSD's are perfectly fine, its your Acekard that's the problem. Do what's stated above or get a replacement Acekard in time for the holidays.

Merry Christmas,

~ Jon

Quick question, just to get this straight: You ran Littlest Pet Shop Jungle on one AK2 and it broke it so you decided to reproduce the problem on the remaining AK2? Not making fun of you, just trying to get the facts straight. Where did you purchase these AK2's?
Yes, I did not know that the problem was the game itself
unsure.gif

I just got the the cards exchanged at the dealer.
The Hanger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1