DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hola. I joined after watching this video

I don't have a Wii-U but I did preorder a Nintendo Switch.

I would love to play with Wolf Link but if I bought a Amiibo he would only have 3 hearts. I googled and found that this site has the answer:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tagmo-tool-for-creating-editing-amiibos.431670/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-wolf-link-amiibo-maxed-out-save.442287/page-5#post-7069161

I hope there's another thread on here about Breath of the Wild amiibo I'm pretty excited. Already ordered NFC tags.

DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyoooooooo o/ I used that recently too! I actually have the Amiibo (since it's LUSH) but Christ I was never making it to the bottom of that cave with 20 Hearts. Hope you enjoy GBATemp!
I didn't even know you could do this stuff with Amiibos until I saw someone ask for Wolf Link help on Nintendo Switch reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...ut_the_hearts_on_the/?st=izhb7kiz&sh=130f1292

I posted this site's link in the comments, so you may get more Wolf Link fans lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great... I guess I will have to play twilight princess again and ready my wolf link ammibo.
If you ordered the tags from Ali, you'll be waiting 3 weeks, just saying ^_^
I only have Twilight Princess on my laptop through Dolphin so I can't go that route and I have never seen a Wii-U in any of my local stores. I saw that ali was cheap but didn't feel like signing up so I ordered 12 off Amazon which will arrive next week TIAO NFC Stickers Tags - NTAG215 - Green 29mm x 29mm Square Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, Note 4, HTC One X, Droid DNA, Sony Xperia, Nexus, 12 - Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3QO0M8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_uBFRybDTGXW4B

DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DreIceAge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it