Does there still exist a working method to put 20 hearts on my wolf link amiibo figure without the need of playing zelda twilight princess in 2023?

Verme88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys,

question in topic. How do i get 20 hearts on my wolf link amiibo figure without the need of playing zelda twilight princess. Does their still exist a working method in 2023. I know i also could use nfc cards instead but that is not what i want.

Best regards
Verme88

Verme88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Afaik there is no way. Play zelda. It is not that hard to get iirc ;)

Is it possible to connect the amiibo to my pc and play zelda with an emulator to load 20 hearts on my wolf figure?

Tagmo should be able to edit official amiibo and set the data.

Can someone confirm that this works? I have read somewhere else that after using tagmo the wolf will spawn in zelda breath of the wild with only 3 hearts nonetheless.

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is it possible to connect the amiibo to my pc and play zelda with an emulator to load 20 hearts on my wolf figure?

Can someone confirm that this works? I have read somewhere else that after using tagmo the wolf will spawn in zelda breath of the wild with only 3 hearts nonetheless.
It works. I used it

When you read the Wolf Link .bin in Tagmo, an option is enabled on the bottom right where you can modify the number of hearts.

Reactions: elk1007

Synepcice

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, When I use Tagmo , I scan my Wolf (official Retail) and The Card is darker than other.
I can't see the 3dots options. I can't edit properties for this Bin File.
I can edit other Wolf Bin fake found into internet , I can edit other Wolf from Foomii.
But these Amiibos are not exactly the same as mine , so TagMo refuse to use this data on my Amiibo.
I don't know why my Retail Amiibo stay darker (the card of my Amiibo on Tagmo) and I can't edit this .
Do you know how to edit my Retail Wolf Amiibo with Tagmo ? It doesn't work. Thank you.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It works. I used it

When you read the Wolf Link .bin in Tagmo, an option is enabled on the bottom right where you can modify the number of hearts.
This is incorrect, unless data already exists from TP the option to change the hearts does not show up and is impossible to change.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure is, use a device like Amiiqo (or later N2 Elite) and you can download a .bin file for the wolf link maxed out into the device (has worked like a charm for me), or I believe you can even write the save file to an official wolf link Amiibo or even just a blank NFC card, with an app like tagmo so you don't have to play through Twilight Princess HD if you don't want to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played