2 gamepads, 1 console?

Th3L3g3nd12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have 2 different gamepads connected to one console? Not to use simultaneously as I know Nintendo didn’t release that (I know the files are there and about Gary’s new ambitious HB of it). I mean just to have 2 gamepads and use whichever at whatever time. I want to get the Zelda gamepad someday and I currently also have a working one.

mike087

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
You can use both gamepads, but one at time. I mean you only can have one gamepad conected to the console. If you wanna use the other you have to pair again, and the other gamepad gona disconnect (unpair) automatically.

Reactions: Th3L3g3nd12

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If you remember, Nintendo removed the "two gamepads" feature.
I can confirm that you can sync only one gamepad at once because I have two gamepads and I tested.
Man, Nintendo is like really stupid. Can't a person use the second pad as a classic controller, with the screen off...

Reactions: Th3L3g3nd12

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Imagine playing one of the best multi player game SLIME WORLD in a network for LYNX with multiple gamepad and a Television, that would be so fun!!!!!! Also, having 3 screens could bring something special.....Imagine a kind of smash game ;) Or 2 Gamepad joined to give that or Nindendo DS games ^^

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol