1UP: "New PSP is Named, Coming This Fall"

B

ball2012003

then what was the whole point of the psp 3000
anyways this seems pretty cool but not many people will be able to buy the games wirelessly since they dont have credit cards

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Too late to call it the PSP Go! The PSP Went! a long time ago.

LOL, plus 1 for you
yaynds.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ball2012003 said:
What was not the whole point of the PSP 3000?
The PSP 3000 is obviously far superior than the other PSPs, so what exactly are you trying to say here?
Just because Sony doesn't keep their prices high on shitty outdated products for more than 3 years, like Nintendo does, doesn't mean their effort was for nothing.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
ball2012003 said:
What was not the whole point of the PSP 3000?
The PSP 3000 is obviously far superior than the other PSPs, so what exactly are you trying to say here?
Just because Sony doesn't keep their prices high on shitty outdated products for more than 3 years, like Nintendo does, doesn't mean their effort was for nothing.
Haha, wow. Don't get butt hurt or anything. Hes just saying the PSP 3000 came out a few months ago. What was the point of launching that when a new PSP is gonna come? Even Nintendo doesn't do that. At least it takes two years before a new DS comes out, not 6 months.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i first need to see:

A. The Price
B. If i can get...

Never got into the whole Sony Hand Held thing, owned a PSP 1000 once, didnt last for more than a year
dry.gif
But i've got to say that this looks promising, at least its something new, unlike the DSi which has a some cameras and a SD slot slapped on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0