1998 LEOTCK.EXE CREEPYPASTA AKA THE DARK TRUTH MKII ULTRA

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Back in 1998...this was me...but then....the mysterious LEOTCK.EXE gets created and this is what it turns into.

And this is how the ARMAGEDDON SHALL HAPPEN NOW.

editFXlol3.jpeg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Charles Manson he reminds me of black olive virus from The X-Files TV in that YouTube video thumbnail.
Also was Sharon Tate somehow related to Andrew Tate? Or not?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Charles Manson he reminds me of black olive virus from The X-Files TV in that YouTube video thumbnail.
Also was Sharon Tate somehow related to Andrew Tate? Or not?

Why the hell are you posting it here? Or are you trying to suggest Charles Manson is my real dad or something?

Maybe that's why they don't want to say and why my "father" says he is not my father and that its some conspiracy/secret.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why the hell are you posting it here? Or are you trying to suggest Charles Manson is my real dad or something?

Maybe that's why they don't want to say and why my "father" says he is not my father and that its some conspiracy/secret.
For instance nowadays I think Flame started talking about it first…etc. In the another thread in this very forum.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess for instance nowadays even maybe LEOTCK is infested with Goaoul’d or Venom/Symbiote,wrist like in Stargate TV/Stargate SG-1,Spider-Man,wrists for Shadow the Hedgehog were limiting his own super powers unlike in Stargate SG-1 Season 3 Episode 3…etc. Maybe that’s why he’s behaving too edgy too horny. Behaving like arogant jerk. He came through a lot. He claimed that both dutch-czech military and government were doing crazy human experiments on him as he claimed. They drive him into madness after many tortures definitely not lobotomy,but white room tortures by reinterpreting quoting his own words. Wrists in Stargate SG-1 gave super speed and super strength.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
self confidence is not arrogance, arrogance is when you can't back it up what you're saying. In my case I can, unfortunately. And I always just speak the truth. Sometimes not the full truth. I remember that witch cursing me with those words:
"You did not tell me the full truth, half-truth is also a lie. I curse you! Something bad will still happen to ye!"

Also...
Post automatically merged:

bg.png

This was me a little later than the previous creepypasta picture, I believe early 1999.

Maybe even back then I kinda gave "Bully Maguire" vibes?

yea...about to do this now

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
self confidence is not arrogance, arrogance is when you can't back it up what you're saying. In my case I can, unfortunately. And I always just speak the truth. Sometimes not the full truth. I remember that witch cursing me with those words:
"You did not tell me the full truth, half-truth is also a lie. I curse you! Something bad will still happen to ye!"

Also...
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 432417

This was me a little later than the previous creepypasta picture, I believe early 1999.

Maybe even back then I kinda gave "Bully Maguire" vibes?

yea...about to do this now

Oh okay maybe such word arogant wasn’t the right word even another jerk word sounds inappropriate in this case bad situation. As for some woman doing witchcraft(I guess for them it might be too offensive word,but I have nothing against it-I have no problems with that)stuff so I guess she used such words as wilt,shalt,thou and mote it be old english language dialects,accents,idioms,slangs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated