Last edited by Davidosky99,
Reactions: MarcioHP

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK OK.....I KNOW GATEWAY NOT work on ver 11 ....i just said...gateway have two card...one for 3ds and other for ds...ds card i think work any ver 3ds and i think maby i can downgrade to 9.2 with that.
Try it, once you figure out it wont work, you can move onto the hardmod or DSiWarehax.

Or save yourself the trouble and do what we know works

Excentra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, my apologies if it sounds retarted.... ok I've seen post about downgrading with a second 3ds, any how i dont own 2 and i dont know any one else that has one modded. Has any ever tried downgrading using a 3ds emu ?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have a question, my apologies if it sounds retarted.... ok I've seen post about downgrading with a second 3ds, any how i dont own 2 and i dont know any one else that has one modded. Has any ever tried downgrading using a 3ds emu ?
That won't work, not even close. You need a real, fully hacked 3ds with a real fieldrunners.
And since there was a firmware update a couple hours ago, dsi downgrade will be broken altogether for a while. The initial signs point to it being fixable though.

porko

Trophies
XP
Country
I plan to try this soon :)

Right now I'm on the latest firmware 11.1.0-34, and plan to use ninjhax as an entry point to downgrade after the hardmod stuff, when getting the qr code I assume I would enter 10.4.0-34?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I plan to try this soon :)

Right now I'm on the latest firmware 11.1.0-34, and plan to use ninjhax as an entry point to downgrade after the hardmod stuff, when getting the qr code I assume I would enter 10.4.0-34?
Your system version after hardmod will still be 11.1 but it will be ready to be downgraded to 9.2 via homebrew launcher (cubic ninja using the 11.1 QR codes)

Reactions: porko
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your system version after hardmod will still be 11.1 but it will be ready to be downgraded to 9.2 via homebrew launcher (cubic ninja using the 11.1 QR codes)
new-nintendo-3ds-ll-hyrule-edition-441085.1.jpg

Now impossible for softmod New 3DS LL fw 11? I think maybe can't :(. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...