Homebrew 11.0.0.XX Exploit! Badgehax incoming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8vx0na.gif
Knew it.
8vx0na.gif

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And you believe in that?
I don't believe anything until I get evidence, but I don't just throw it out of the Window like you do, its just the wrong way to think about things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I have to give props to OP on one regard, he had the balls to talk such bs to the gbatemp community

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I don't believe anything until I get evidence, but I don't just throw it out of the Window like you do, its just the wrong way to think about things.

It was just too obvious that he was lying, just check his other posts. "hur please help reinand not werking". What did you expect?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was just too obvious that he was lying, just check his other posts. "hur please help reinand not werking". What did you expect?
Exploits and Cfw are two different things. Maybe he worked with someone that knows how exploits work, you never know.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I just came here to say, @yurixen32, don't take everyone's reaction the wrong way. We have had a TON of people in the past claim to have an exploit, then go silent, with no release, and the exploit needed to be found by someone else. Does anyone remember the 3DS decapping scandal (could have been Wii U, although searching "Wii U Decapping Scandal" brings up a topic saying it was actually the 3DS, correct me if I'm wrong though)? Some tech guys raised a ton of money to decap a chip in the system containing the keys we were missing (we're still missing some of those keys to this day) and they ran off with the money, and no decapping was ever done!
Then there's Hykem's hiatus from the Wii U hacking scene. He was developing an IOSU exploit for WiiU (we know he actually does (or at least did) have an IOSU exploit (he has proven it time and again with 'teasers')). And now, Hykem no longer is the sole holder of the exploit (NWPlayer123 has it, but he doesn't have the final say in when it is released). It was almost released early last month at NWPlayer123's request, but because he doesn't have the final say, and the person who does said no, it still hasn't been released. Those are only 2 of the latest hacks that I know of that haven't been released to this day, and there are many more.
In summary, you shouldn't judge how everyone is reacting to your 'news' in this case, because of the history of all hacking scenes when it comes to GBATemp. We're not judging you - we're just a little cautious. We have been duped too many times to get our hopes up. In the words of Satoru Iwata: 'Please Understand™'.
P.S.: If someone could translate this to Italian, I would appreciate it. Could you do it, @Aurora Wright?

Reactions: Mr.Yeah

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
I really hate badge arcade (claw machines in general) because of the beyond awful success rate so a part of me kinda wishes we had badge arcade as a primary entry point instead of exploits in indie games that get taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good