Homebrew 11.0.0.33 A9 Kernel exploit being worked on!

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
End of life, AKA when the 3ds stops receiving software updates. Once it reaches this point, people will probably stop developing exploits for it, and any exploits that work on EOL will work forever, for future people to hack. It's important to save at least one of every exploit (preferably free ones) for this time.

Matson25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
End of life, AKA when the 3ds stops receiving software updates. Once it reaches this point, people will probably stop developing exploits for it, and any exploits that work on EOL will work forever, for future people to hack. It's important to save at least one of every exploit (preferably free ones) for this time.
I can understand the concept of doing that, but the 3ds already has all easy ways of downgrading patched. I think it's best to just show it now so we can enjoy it. If it's a strong hack, or the source code is private (only for cfw devs and such) then it would be much harder to patch and we would enjoy for quite some time. Also I think either the 3ds is going to die when the NX comes out (I'd say about a 30% chance) or it'll continue as always so it's death would be a long time from here.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
title may help your problem.
thing is, I also read the thread, something you didn't seem to do. not even the first post.

nedwill created the exploit for 3DS sound. they also posted a teaser for another arm11 exploit that will probably be released at EOL. they are, for sure, working on another exploit for both arm9/arm11.

Last edited by ihaveahax,

PK101

Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is, I also read the thread, something you didn't seem to do. not even the first post.

nedwill created the exploit for 3DS sound. they also posted a teaser for another arm11 exploit that will probably be released at EOL. they are, for sure, working on another exploit for both arm9/arm11.
userland =/= full kernel.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
...No. no there isn't.
...Yes. yes there is.

Honestly, I've seen a not insignificant amount of shit from you recently, where you read the title, don't bother reading the thread (at all!), and then just post rude/unnecessary comments.

nedwill (who I've personally seen at work) is a brilliant reverser, who has found arm11 userland, arm11 kernel, and is working on arm9 (here userland and kernel are equivalent thanks to svc 0x7B). His work is definitely legit, and he is still working on it. Please don't be an idiot

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Yes. yes there is.

Honestly, I've seen a not insignificant amount of shit from you recently, where you read the title, don't bother reading the thread (at all!), and then just post rude/unnecessary comments.

nedwill (who I've personally seen at work) is a brilliant reverser, who has found arm11 userland, arm11 kernel, and is working on arm9 (here userland and kernel are equivalent thanks to svc 0x7B). His work is definitely legit, and he is still working on it. Please don't be an idiot
What's the difference between k9 and k11 exploits?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In short, K9 gives us the ability to downgrade. Right? Oh dear god tell me I'm right. D:
Even better, k9 is why we downgrade because it was last seen on 9.2. Once it is released for 11.x or whatever new version comes out, it will be the new 9.2, and we dont even need to downgrade anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag