nine.png

Last edited by jaksy,

Hickem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe I missed something but IronHax stopped working for me after updating.
I am now on New3DS Firmware Ver. 10.2.0-28E. I had IronFall 1.1.0. When I run the save, it brought up the bootscreen ("The homemenu robpin is ready"), then it did not go on. After a few seconds it crashed back to the Home Screen with a message like: "An error occured. Please save the data of the software you are useing and reboot the system." (At this point I am not even sure if the system did reboot itself or if I had to do it manually...)

I tried redownloading the starter kit from smealums side and deleted the IronFall patch. Now I am on IronFall 1.0.0.
Whenever I klick the save, the game crashes, the Homescreen appears with a message, telling me that an error occured and does reboot itself.

Anybody got an idea?
My guess is have to wait till there is a new possibility... It is just a shame I won't get those sweet sweet extra StreetPass coins anymore. :cry:

I have this problem but with Ninjhax. I tried to put the payload from 10.1 in my SD card root but i still have this error.

Oh and i have Old 3DS not New

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
my little bro updated to 10.2.0.28E

while i used ironhax
now its not working anymore any fix??
What FW version did you (or your brother) have before update? AFAIK, payload for FW10.1 should work on latest FW too...

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Am having a hard time understanding why Cubic Ninja is so hard for Nintendo to block out :P

Although, it does make me happy to know Cubic Ninja is still worth it's weight as I own one :P

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am having a hard time understanding why Cubic Ninja is so hard for Nintendo to block out :P

Although, it does make me happy to know Cubic Ninja is still worth it's weight as I own one :P
I think it's because of one of the exploits used called gspwn, which is due to a design flaw in the GPU. It's not trivial to fix.

Reactions: fmkid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol