Country
What?? rick roll ^^^^^^^^^no its not...have you even looked at menu properly

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FANTASTIC ERM NOT! .....yet the file name says R4-H_v2.00_French FRENCH !!! DUH!

GUESSING that this is just R4 kernel and using SAKURA instead of moonshell or set as moonshell ??

Did this myself theres no special trick to it just rename the _ds_mshl.nds file to moonshell.nds and the sakura.nds to _nds_mshl.nds

job done
smile.gif

edit checked the files with nds header tool and surprise surprise the mshl.nds is the SAKURA nds file no surprises really!

all you gain from this is SAKURA for a media player and a few crappy homebrew as SAKURA on any cart other than M3 REAL or Itouch will NOT LOAD GAMES!

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you did try it it wasn't only that moon shell has been changed with sakura but the FIRMWARE

and you pricks worried about game compatibility THIS IS TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM BEING BRICKED

Its not only about the sakura

note:the firmware isnt sakura the multimedia IS

now let the people with fakes talk not people worrying about games ill get to that later

so shut your face mr.enforcer of radioactivity

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
AND WILL YOU POMMIES SHUT UP

your like "I say sir this firmware is a complete epic fail"
"yes i do so agree how about a nice cup to tea i say"

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crap, he's starting more threads....so hero (alias Beve), you found the youtube vid with the "R4 running Sakura" download link (which I think has been there for over 1 mth) and thought you would impress us all with another mind-blowing thread of nonsense!
Now you're attacking other members nationality
wacko.gif
....I never look at that. But now you've forced me to check yours and unfortunately the Aussie flag will now been flown at half-mast until you go away.

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You never did explain this in your other thread. How exactly does using a french version of the R4 menu make it not brick our DS's?

Tell us your ways, magical one.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
xJonny said:
beve said:
THIS IS TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM BEING BRICKED

Does it prevent taihen.nds or r0mloader.nds?

If not then I don't know of any brickers out there.

He's been spouting shite about his "hacked firmware" for weeks. I think it's more a case of looking for hero worship then actually acheiving anything.

@beve : How in the hell do you consider this a hacked non-bricking firmware for people to use when R4 releases their alleged "bricking DS". It's just loader 1.18. You haven't fixed anything. You're showing yourself to be a little lacking in the grey matter. If I were you I'd keep quiet for a little while and learn the details about the stuff you're trying to pass off as "ur l33t h4x0rz sk1llz".

EDIT : Besides which, hasn't Yasu already pretty much acheived what you're claiming you're doing? YSMenu is a loader replacement for the R4. If R4 release their alleged "bricking" firmware then people just have to use 1.18 for homebrew and YSMenu to launch games. Hey presto a loader with up to date patching AND the capability to run homebrew. Job done.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What have been done:
Using Injektor v2.0, this guy (Beve)
1)changed the string R4 English version to R4,
2)changed the string v1.18 to v2.00,
Then, he.....
3)Downloaded a patched M3Sakura firmware (available here in GBATemp.net) and integrated it into the firmware by changing the name to _ds_mshl.nds,
4)Made/Downloaded 12 different themes, which I can do for you all, I can even search for 100 different themes.

It's good and all, the only problem is now he's BRAGGING about it, since he didn't do anything coding-wise, there's no sense in braging this modified loader.

Your loader won't brick our DS, yeah, because your loader wasn't built for that, while R4's next loader is rumored to brick fake R4s, and some nasty bug might nest in it, striking unlucky real R4s along it's path to clear the fakes.

So, bragging about it won't brick your DS isn't something worth your salt, anybody can see through this loader, save for complete newbies and n00bs, and with this many replies, even they won't be deceived.

Sorry, but you better ask a mod to close this thread, or else, somebody will take out his flamethrower, ignite it, and throw some flame to you.

We appreciate your effort, but you should post this as "a loader with M3Sakura for those who wanted to test it yet can't do it yourself" not "an all-new loader for R4DS"

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
LuOmeoga said:
So basically this firmware is worse than the original?
It's the original, except moonshell was replaced with M3 Sakura, the version number was increased by 2 for no reason, and a little bit of text was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...