Hacking R4-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
In before thread closes.

And an off-topic thought: "Hacking" as a term is taken too lightly these days. Hell, someone once tried rubbing in my face that they had "hacked" into my Photobucket account, where they just saw other photos in my public account. Erm, okay.

Changing a few lines, adding some skins and ripping off other firmwares then calling it your work is like an essay comprised of copypasta. Hell, it would be funny if firmwares had a copyright (Seeing as how they're breaching the copyright of NDS games) but if there were such thing, beve would clearly be breaching it!!!

Also, to the "Poms", we're not all like this
sleep.gif
'...

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i was going to add game compatibility but as i said above to many people were upping me

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do it and prove us wrong.

From urban dictionary upping-To have sex with someone or another discreet name for sex

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EmperorOfCanada said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Thought it would be a good idea to revive this for all the concerned R4 users out there. How about getting this thread stickied?

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite people on this site
tongue.gif
grog.gif
...just doing my community work....someone's gotta take out the trash. Did anyone note the tool didn't think I was joking? We just may be dealing with a total nutter here!

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dark^'^Knight said:
EmperorOfCanada said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Thought it would be a good idea to revive this for all the concerned R4 users out there. How about getting this thread stickied?

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite people on this site
tongue.gif
grog.gif
...just doing my community work....someone's gotta take out the trash. Did anyone note the tool didn't think I was joking? We just may be dealing with a total nutter here!

very noble of you
tongue.gif
I really like your name though with the little bat thingy in it hehe

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
i flashed my ds and used r0mloader.......still bricked my ds........at least flashme has a recovery code......=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....