XBOX1: is there a program that installs isos from pc to the xbox?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Xbox' started by keropi, Jul 25, 2009.

1. keropi
    OP

Newcomer keropi Member

Greece
    hiya!
    a bit late for xbox user, but I recently got a mint xbox1 with a fresh xecuter2.6 modchip and a 500GB HDD ... I have XBMC installed, and I can install games to the hd with DVD2XBOX using the xbox drive ofcourse...
    Now I have several games in my pc as isos, is there a program to send them to the xbox? Like winhiip for the PS2 or wbfs manager for the wii?
    Using the xbox drive is obviously a little slow [​IMG]
    thanks for any help!

2. DarkCamui

Member DarkCamui GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    I at least could FTP over my games from PC to Xbox and vice versa. Now it's just collecting dust [​IMG]

3. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    There are many, I used a program called qwix.
    You can find a list here at Xbox-Scene.com along with a mirror to download them.

4. ksuhumpy

Newcomer ksuhumpy Newbie

United States
    You could use quix. That is the best ISO manager and is integrated perfectly into the avalaunch dashboard. Just make sure your xbox resides on the same network as the PC with the isos. Lots of good tutorials can be found at www.xbox-scene.com

5. keropi
    OP

Newcomer keropi Member

Greece
    thanks for all your quick help!!!!
    qwix seems to be nice, will try that!

ps. yeah I know xbox is old LOL but I enjoy older games... I have a vast ps2 collection (was a ps2 user back then) and still use regulary my saturn/megadrive/snes [​IMG]

edit: I have found the best software combination for me, QWIX + Avalaunch as an application launched through XBMC [​IMG]