Hardware Xbox One controller drifts at 11%

CoupureElectrique

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my second Xbox One controller for PC. The first controllers right stick drifted at 15% and I was forced to play on 16% which made games feel clunky. this feels a lot more fluid I guess?

I’m still in the return window and I want to know your opinions. I’m scared it’ll get worse over time. Is this an acceptable level of drift? Should I return it? (I don’t want to roll the dice for a third time)

I play on PC and this is what it looks like on Dolphin since it shows how they’re positioned (tested it on Fortnite and it does indeed drift at 11%)

Attachments

• 0F415E36-B2FB-47B1-93E3-660CAC0EC36C.jpeg
    0F415E36-B2FB-47B1-93E3-660CAC0EC36C.jpeg
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 217

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All sticks drift and get worse over time. Xbox One pads are very bad at this. I've been though 4 controllers in the few years I've had my Xbox One because of stick drift. I've now gotten the warranty plan from EB Games so now I only have to pay around 10 dollars to replace my controller when it goes bad after about 8 to 10 months, they do not seem to care as I've gotten 2 controllers replaced already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you loose an email account and can't sign in its understandable most think it's funny and they can get away with it instead of trying to make amends over their actions unless they mess up so bad the entire community tells them to f off
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or to test some stuff
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    cri-mge
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't want my name all over the place people get things twisted over the smallest thing and it turns into a dumb ordeal
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    damn, pretty ok
    price on that too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What's good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Damn, those are sick.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup sylv! Watching a twitch streamer, trying to find things to 3d print that will help me organize things a little but, just chilling overall, hbu?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I'm doing good, thx. What are they 3D printing at the minute?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Just printed one of these to hang my xbox one controller on the wall and get it off my desk
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Wow, nice. I see a very good use out of them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, do you have a microcenter near yu always see cheap ssd but they sell out in like a hour
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, kinda, about 45 minutes away or so
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have a lot of microcenter SSDs, always grab some when I go in there. Always end up needing an SSD for a server or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sucks most the deals are pick ups
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter like let's open stores but make people drive an hour out
  • B @ btjunior:
    all i did was upload some copyright protected files even after being warned smh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    didn't mean to send early
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke