Windows Loader not working

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, recently I tried fraudulently activating Windows 7 and making it genuine using the Windows Loader application. But, every time I try to install, a pop-up message comes up, saying: "The certificate wasn't successfully installed." Can anyone help with this problem, please?

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
When I open the application, the Window border titles it: "Windows Loader v2.2.2 - By Daz."
Is that the right one?

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you run it before updating windows? it's never failed for me

maybe it also doesn't recognize certain newer hardware, idk i always use it on old systems

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
did you run it before updating windows? it's never failed for me

maybe it also doesn't recognize certain newer hardware, idk i always use it on old systems
I never updated the system yet. It could've been screwed up when I tried the slmgr method (which failed on the last few steps,) or when I put in a random product key I found on the internet during the original installation process.

I also don't have internet connection on the computer, meaning I can't use the "activatewindows7" batch file method. (Also, to let you know, this computer is separate to the one I'm using right now to post this, just letting you know.)

So, what should I do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never updated the system yet. It could've been screwed up when I tried the slmgr method (which failed on the last few steps,) or when I put in a random product key I found on the internet during the original installation process.

I also don't have internet connection on the computer, meaning I can't use the "activatewindows7" batch file method. (Also, to let you know, this computer is separate to the one I'm using right now to post this, just letting you know.)

So, what should I do?

You might have to do a clean reinstall then use Daz's windows loader.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to use a disc in order to do that, or is there a preinstalled setting to do so?

Clean mean you have to delete the current installation and repartition the drive and reinstall windows 7, unless you want to figure out why Daz windows loader isn't working.

You can try slmgr /upk to put it back into unlicense state and try daz again.

Reactions: TanMasked

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Clean mean you have to delete the current installation and repartition the drive and reinstall windows 7, unless you want to figure out why Daz windows loader isn't working.

You can try slmgr /upk to put it back into unlicense state and try daz again.
Just tried using slmgr /upk, and a Windows Script Host error popped up saying:
On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422' to display the error text.
Error: 0x80070422

So, I think I'll have to repartition the drives and start fresh. Doesn't really bother me however, since I just backed up any data over to a USB flash drive I own that can be copied.
Unless you or someone else knows another way to activate Windows 7 and make it genuine (hopefully forever) without using Daz Windows Loader.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried using slmgr /upk, and a Windows Script Host error popped up saying:
On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422' to display the error text.
Error: 0x80070422

So, I think I'll have to repartition the drives and start fresh. Doesn't really bother me however, since I just backed up any data over to a USB flash drive I own that can be copied.
Unless you or someone else knows another way to activate Windows 7 and make it genuine (hopefully forever) without using Daz Windows Loader.

https://www.mydigitallife.net/fix-w...atus-not-available-or-slmgr-0x80070422-error/

You can try this.

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Can't find software protection properties. Where is it located?

(I'm not joking, honestly. I literally cannot find it.)

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, do I restart?
Post automatically merged:

So, do I restart?
UPDATE: Apparently Windows Boot Manager popped up during the boot-up after the restart, relating to the file:
"\windows\system32\winload.exe"
So, I think I have to reinstall the system. :'(

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I don't think you need to restart, you just need to disable software protection then do slmgr /upk and then try daz loader and then restart and see if that work.
But the tutorial you linked said to ENABLE software protection, and then I restarted it meaning I fucked everything up.

TanMasked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
False alarm! It worked! Meaning that Windows is activated!!! :D

But quick question, is the activation permanent, or will I have to repeat the process occasionally?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols