Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snapdragon Ai 69
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hopefully it all works out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Even those qualcom chipped laptops aren't worth getting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe for sub $250 but Chromebook oled with 16gb ram pure spec scalping idiots will buy
    I like the fact that it takes a picture of what your doing lol (sarcasm)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They maybe useful for schools and such
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i had enuf of gaming laptops, that's for sure, have like 7 broken ones still left in garage storage
    +1
    Honestly they already have software that does that, it shouldn't be built into Windows
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    ah , dat recall BS
    +1
    Yeah Laptops have always pissed me off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you're an Indian call center you can access web cams 24/7
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The tape will save me!
    On a PC the GPU dies you can replace it, on a laptop there is like a 99.99% chance the whole thing is gone
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    microsoft support is entirely outsourced to india, to cut costs down to make more money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly Alienware fucked over gaming laptops they were so cool back in the day
    +1
    Indian call centers are the epitome of tech savvy individuals.... Lol I wouldn't trust them with a pocket calculator
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    If lappy gpu dies, replacing/fixing is costs the same as getting a new one, because of the labour and skill required
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it means better airflow I want a system a little more chunky stop with all this paper thin bs
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was honestly hoping by this decade we'd replace paper with disposable lcd technologies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50pack of lcds for $5
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    even those M series macs, got fans because the chips generate so much heat, old intell ones had passive cooling
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    still remember days we had ibooks lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember we got pdas in schools and everyone hacked them to play line rider and Pokémon yellow
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I remember we got pdas in schools and everyone hacked them to play line rider and Pokémon yellow +1