Homebrew Which 3ds save game manager to use?

BASgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been around to keep up to date on save game backups. Saw that jksm might not need the filter.txt anymore so might be more useful for me now. I'm seeing JKSM and checkpoint now as options. What are people using and the pros and cons of them? If there is any others you can mention them too.

WaluigiMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haven't been around to keep up to date on save game backups. Saw that jksm might not need the filter.txt anymore so might be more useful for me now. I'm seeing JKSM and checkpoint now as options. What are people using and the pros and cons of them? If there is any others you can mention them too.
Well i use JKSM and its pretty simple to use but you cant tell you anything about checkpoint

adrienabadie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you have a lot of titles and you are constantly installing new ones, then JKSM since it will load faster (Because it doesn't load the game icons). If you have a small list of titles and/or rarely add new ones, then Checkpoint. I personally use both depending on what I want to do.

BASgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a lot of titles and you are constantly installing new ones, then JKSM since it will load faster (Because it doesn't load the game icons). If you have a small list of titles and/or rarely add new ones, then Checkpoint. I personally use both depending on what I want to do.

i saw in the release notes that checkpoint loads faster now than it used to? but i'm guessing they are much better then the bare bones savedatafiler ive been using since i didnt want to keep updating the filter.txt in jksm since it wasnt being officially updated since he took a break or something

Last edited by BASgamer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.