Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    god that's awful
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This was quick, this was just a quick 15 minute filling
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And unlike the filling I had on one of my baby teeth when I was a kid, this dentist did a great job of numbing me up. Didn't feel a lick of pain.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Still hated it tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wanted to sue but lawyers like lol we need more money
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I had a root canal done wrong once, they only got rid of the nerve but no permanent filling was applied.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kind of how they save the practice a lawyer won't take a case unless it's over like 15k in damaged
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, brush and floss! I don't floss often (trying to change that) which is probably why I got this cavity
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some are genetic based also you can floss all day and brush but still may need a crown down the road
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Facts. For how long I've not gone to the dentist it's amazing that this is the only problem I've had
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, i only brush
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm looking at 3 implants 7 crowns
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I apologize for getting involved in things that were not my business and also for agreeing with K3Nv2 yesterday
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm such a baby when it comes to dental work 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao how dare someone agree with me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, they give you dentists fart gas?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, not this time, raw dogged that shit with just a shot or two of whatever numbing agent they used
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    More pain in my hand from keeping in clenched in anticipation of pain than I actually felt pain in my mouth
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, when I gave you a +1 due to something you said
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clinics are phasing it out which sucks that stuffs awesome
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had laughing gas when I had my wisdom teeth taken out though
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Xdqwerty, stop feeling like you need to appease every member if you agree with something and they cry about it shows their character
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Do the based thing and piss off every gbatemp member, get banned for it, and then spend the rest of your life terrorizing the mod team by making new alts for ban evasion every day
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    wait fuck I'm the mod team
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's how you become a mod eventually
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's how you become a mod eventually +1