1. LVG

OP LVG Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    I've been looking for a tutorial explaining how to setup multiplayer on the PS Vita.

To be specific, I'd love any info about different combinations : Vita to Vita (Vita , PSP or PSX games), and also maybe Adrenaline to another device running PSX emulation (android on a smart phone for example) : would that even be possible?

Thanks for your input!

2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    I dunno bro i tried getting adrenaline online once but failed... & since lost intrest
    BUT.. people are playing PSP games online ( a handful ) in 2020 i think some people made Socom 3 working recently .... you will have to have a Google
    AD Hoc should work .. i doubt you could play from Vita to Android but you never know ....... unless we had PPSSPP ......
    Also i think you can play games on Retroarch Online ... ( Not 100% as i never tried ) ...

3. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes it works with pro online, it's a hassle to setup, but it only needs to be set up once and will work for many psp games, it will work vita to vita, vita to psp, amd vita to emulator.

LVG and SuperDan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - multiplayer, tutorial, request