Tenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey there,
i've send my friend my Vita and he did Restored the system because he couldn't pass the lockscreen.. and now is everything gone and Enso disabled.. Version still spoofed to the latest version.
I have installed him Vitashell back but he can't open it (Error C1-6775-5) what am i supposed to do now?
Only way i know is to Install the Enso.vpk and Reactivate it but unfortunately i don't know how..

i hope someone can help me..

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey there,
i've send my friend my Vita and he did Restored the system because he couldn't pass the lockscreen.. and now is everything gone and Enso disabled.. Version still spoofed to the latest version.
I have installed him Vitashell back but he can't open it (Error C1-6775-5) what am i supposed to do now?
Only way i know is to Install the Enso.vpk and Reactivate it but unfortunately i don't know how..

i hope someone can help me..

Sorry @Tenny ,what firmware have you installed now 3.73 or less?
Without any infomation,we can't help you!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's that same error, but the henkaku error when trying to load a game without henkaku being enabled starts with a 6 iirc.

Tenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry @Tenny ,what firmware have you installed now 3.73 or less?
Without any infomation,we can't help you!

Sorry.
At the moment is 3.65 Enso installed and he can see the Enso Boot logo.
but as i said he can't start Vitashell so that he can install the Enso.vpk and Activate Enso again...

This is a quote from the enso.henkaku.xyz website:

First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config.

so my guess is since the newest version 3.73 is still spoofed tells me that the Console and Enso is still fine but yea something is wrong.
and i read on reddit that Enso deactivates itself once you do a Restore System.. idk if it's true or not.

so i think the only way now is to install it via Content manager but how?

Last edited by Tenny,
Reactions: HollowGrams

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry.
but as i said he can't start Vitashell so that he can install the Enso.vpk and Activate Enso again...

First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config.

so my guess is since the newest version 3.73 is still spoofed tells me that the Console and Enso is still fine but yea something is wrong.
and i read on reddit that Enso deactivates itself once you do a Restore System.. idk if it's true or not.

@Tenny ,the only solution is to install H-Encore following this guide .
Then if everything has worked,open vitashell and refresh livearea and license if nothing has been deleted,and you find yourself all the apps previously installed!

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry.

If you have 3.65 and you see Enso logo on boot then you don't need to re-install enso. Install hencore to get vitashell installed. Then when in vita shell copy UX:0 to your desktop and copy to sd2vita card if using.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have 3.65 and you see Enso logo on boot then you don't need to re-install enso. Install hencore to get vitashell installed. Then when in vita shell copy UX:0 to your desktop and copy to sd2vita card if using.

@Hologram ,same thing i wrote in my previous post!

Tenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you for the replies guys.
He just updated to Version 3.73 and downgraded to 3.60. I’m surprised that it didn’t bricked.. anyways wish y’all have a good day. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.