Hardware Veho 35mm Scanner No working correctly

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today i was at my grandfathers and he asked me to take a look at his 35mm scanner that my uncle had given him some years prior. I installed the software on his HP in one and the software worked correctly except for when I put in the slide and told it scan. No picture came up when i tried to scan. it was just a blank white screen, since there is very little documentation on this machine id thought i would turn to you guys for help. Anyone have any troubleshooting tips that could be of any help? Thanks!!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I thought it was for/about our staff member, lol

I think it's a clone, or even just a rebadge, of the better known Ion or Wolverine brands (which in turn are just inexpensive digital cameras with a very unconventional lens, a "creative" shape, some related accessories, and a price boost) - which their current product line seems to confirm...

Does it have the same issue when used standalone, with an SD card? (I assume yours can - most inexpensive manual film scanners are so)

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was for/about our staff member, lol

I think it's a clone, or even just a rebadge, of the better known Ion or Wolverine brands (which in turn are just inexpensive digital cameras with a very unconventional lens, a "creative" shape, some related accessories, and a price boost) - which their current product line seems to confirm...

Does it have the same issue when used standalone, with an SD card? (I assume yours can - most inexpensive manual film scanners are so)
no there is no sd slot its just a little tiny machine

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no there is no sd slot its just a little tiny machine
I would then try on another OS (maybe a Linux live image? Still a gamble on whether there are drivers, try with both scanner and webcam software), though hardware failure could possibly be your case too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol