Hacking USB Loader Error (ret = -6)

Indie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing excitebots off my of microsd card, then the next time I loaded it, USB Loader asked me to format my card. I didn't know why, since it already was and I just played a game off of it an hour earlier, but I figured whatever, just do it over again. Now whenever I try to format the card, I just get error (ret = -6). I tried formatting it with WBFS again, which is how it worked the first time, and reinstalling excitebots through WBFS, but it still didn't work, I then tried Madworld, which also worked prior, and still the same error.

Does anyone know what this error is and how to correct it? Also, any ideas as to why it would do this with something that was already formatted and being played off of just an hour prior? I would hate to have it all working again and then get the error over and over.

Thanks, Indie

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
its the usb loader,its extremely buggy i have been having all sorts of trouble with my harddrive ,was getting the same error after hours of reformatting the hard drive i finally got it working i installed wii play and was working fine ,switched thw wii off and on abd back to the same problem and cant get it to work again just tells me ret -6 partition not found...

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Indie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try the swap method, but still don't understand why it would work once, and then not again.

Indie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Waninkoko fixed this issue yet? Or has a work around been found? This is really getting frustrating.

Indie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Waninkoko fixed this issue yet? Or has a work around been found? This is really getting frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse