Bala666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys!
I would like some help updating my Mariko to the latest SXOS compatible version.

The situation is as follows: I unlocked my switch with the SX Core as soon as it came out, but soon after I didn't have time to play, so the Switch was stopped for some time... because of that I didn't update SysNand anymore and now it is in version 10.0.4.

Is there any way I can update SysNand to version 11.0.0?

I would like to continue with SXOS, I really like the system, but the problem is that in this version I can't run the games patched to version 11.0.0.

If you really can't update to version 11.0.0, is there any tutorial to have triple boot? OFW + SXOS + Atmosphere with modchip? I found some tutorials, but they don't say if it's for modchip and I'm afraid of bricking the N.Switch.

Thanks in advance!

Bala666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any solution?
I would just like to upgrade my SysNand to version 11.0.0, so I can update the SXOS Emunand and be able to run the patched games.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
I would like some help updating my Mariko to the latest SXOS compatible version.

The situation is as follows: I unlocked my switch with the SX Core as soon as it came out, but soon after I didn't have time to play, so the Switch was stopped for some time... because of that I didn't update SysNand anymore and now it is in version 10.0.4.

Is there any way I can update SysNand to version 11.0.0?

I would like to continue with SXOS, I really like the system, but the problem is that in this version I can't run the games patched to version 11.0.0.

If you really can't update to version 11.0.0, is there any tutorial to have triple boot? OFW + SXOS + Atmosphere with modchip? I found some tutorials, but they don't say if it's for modchip and I'm afraid of bricking the N.Switch.

Thanks in advance!
Your only option would be to run Daybreak from Atmosphere to update the firmware to 11.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-