Update games on Nintendo switch

wasa1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, my banned Nintendo switch have the sd connector broken, and I don't know how to fix It, so i can't access the sd card, how can I update games?

wasa1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
this piece is broken, I don't have the right repair tools and i have no experience on smd

Attachments

• H0b27cf0745bc44d4b7ba32139b71c27dO.jpg
    H0b27cf0745bc44d4b7ba32139b71c27dO.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 23

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like a custom firmware that work without SD
You need a functional SD card slot to use Atmosphere.

ReiNX, an old CFW that only works with older system versions, was able to be used without an SD card, but you would still need a functional SD card to be able to run homebrew and install updates.

Fix your SD card slot.

Reactions: peteruk

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ReiNX, an old CFW that only works with older system versions
Even if you would somehow go for the old stuff, which I would not recommend, would you really be happy with somethin like 24gb usable space?

Just go to someone and let them handle it. Also if you are so sure that it is that specific part that is broken, did you check for bent pins? Maybe even a little reflow could help, too.

wasa1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even if you would somehow go for the old stuff, which I would not recommend, would you really be happy with somethin like 24gb usable space?

Just go to someone and let them handle it. Also if you are so sure that it is that specific part that is broken, did you check for bent pins? Maybe even a little reflow could help, too.
it's just for updating games.
I tryed to go on the only repair shop in my zone and he said that he can't do that type of job. so rip, gonna buy a new nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-