Hacking Unable to load SSB Retail save

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently installed rxTools and emunand and all that. I formated my SD card for emunand blah blah blah.

When I went to play my retail copy of SSB it said that it couldn't access my save on sysnand 9.2 due to there being an update for SSB, which I had installed back when 9.2 was the newest firmware, so I was able to get online.

Well, now since it isn't the newest firmware, I can't update through sysnand, I have to use emunand.
Is there a way to install (or maybe even get passed the SSB update and load my cartridge save) the update through sysnand, or do I have to use emunand to get the SSB update now?

I was hoping I could unlink the sysnand and emunand and still be able to play my cartridge games through sysnand 9.2 without having to run the brower exploit and all that.

Aaanyway, is there a way for me to access my SSB save file on 9.2 sysnand?

EDIT:
Well, I read more about the SSB Updates and what not and they are saved on the SD card.
I have a backup of my SD card before I did rxTools and emunand and I just loaded that backup and it has the SSB 1.4 update and I am able to access my saved data. phew.

It's just weird that it didn't copy over that data the first time I tried to do it. Also, apparently swapnote was also in that data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.