TurtleBeach XL1

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sicklyboy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    So, after a pain in the ass exchange (was trying to return) of a stereo system where I work (because I lost the receipt and it wasn't showing up on my credit card I used to buy it) I was stuck with having to buy different things from my electronics department instead of getting a refund (which I was disappointed with, but it is what it is...)

Welp, my Logitech G330 headset is on its way out, and has been for a while, I so got (among other things) a TurtleBeach XL1 set for my pc (because adapting it to a computer despite it not coming with the adapters is easy. $2 worth of adapters off of Monoprice is all you need). I routed everything through my stereo receiver on my desk so I can use it for everything. What do you guys think of the headset? I think it sounds pretty nice, but is somewhat lacking in the bass area.

2. sergster1

sergster1 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    New York
    I have the turtle beach px3's w/ DSS and i like the bass however i HATE the build quality of the px series. I had the dpx21 (which had AMAZING bass btw) and they broke less than 2 months of getting them because i had them on my neck (which the guide said was okay to do) and i turned my head and one of the struts came off. Now on my px3's its getting cosmetic damage from god knows what because i treat them well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice