Hardware Third Party Controllers with the Mayflash Magic-NS

Nicholasc120

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,
I was thinking of getting a mayflash magic-ns adapter for my switch but the wii u pro controller I have is a third party one from Biogenik. Will this controller still work if I buy the adapter? I've tried googling but I couldn't find any results

Agahniim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got the Magic-NS Adapter and can confirm that it works with the Wii U pro controller. ONE drawback: no rumble. Other than that, no input lag whatsoever, works like it should. I'm on the latest FW

Nicholasc120

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the Magic-NS Adapter and can confirm that it works with the Wii U pro controller. ONE drawback: no rumble. Other than that, no input lag whatsoever, works like it should. I'm on the latest FW
It works with third party controllers as well? Not just the official nintendo one?

Agahniim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm sorry, I read over that detail. I did some googling myself, and it says on Mayflash's own website:

V1.15:
1.Supports more Wii U Pro Controllers from the third party. The ones we've tested are Afterglow 085-018, HYPERKIN M07165-BK, NYKO 87161-P37, POWERA 1422653-01.
2. Fix the bug that the L3 and R3 button of some third party Wii U Pro controllers work wrongly.
3.Fix the bug that the character only moves in a slow walk when you tilt the stick diagonally on the Dinput (PS3) mode, the LED indicator is blue.
4. Fix the bug that the Left and Right stick will jump slightly when you connect the PS3 controller to the Magic-NS by a USB cable.
5. Fix the bug that sometimes the controllers channel indicators work wrongly.

Reactions: Nicholasc120

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-