The Nastiest Thing in Your Room

hobo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing currently. But a couple of years ago I found what I believe to be a sandwich in a plastic bag in my closet.

Going by the mold, the horrible smell of death it gave off, and what I think were maggots, it had been in there for a long, LONG time
ph34r.gif

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ufotrash said:
This happened way way back in high school but I had a little pack of Fig Newtons, y'know, that snack pack that comes in twos? Yeah so I ate one and left the other for later. But I totally forgot about it, and then summer started to hit and that's when ants and stuff come out like crazy, so I needed to clean my room to prevent the invasion...but it was too late. I reached behind my desk and there was the half pack of Fig Newtons. I was like, whoa! I opened the pack and it was an EXPLOSION of ants. It was a total horror movie. I screamed like a little girl and had to leave the room for like five minutes. Ugh, never again.

want some advise for killing/scaring ants, get a pice of sugar, spray it with insect killer and place it near their nest. they will break it into pices and will (in theory) feed it to their queen aswell. it worked for me, killed/scared an entire hive in 3 days.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's a rash on my inner thigh that may or may not be pretty gross.

Oh, you mean non-body parts? Uhm....some half-used (worthless) arousal gel?

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DCG said:
want some advise for killing/scaring ants, get a pice of sugar, spray it with insect killer and place it near their nest. they will break it into pices and will (in theory) feed it to their queen aswell. it worked for me, killed/scared an entire hive in 3 days.

Heh, you know I think I'll give this a try, because the summer ants are back again like clockwork and they have been attack my dog's food...

And speaking of which I thought of another nasty thing that was in my room:

When we brought our dog home for the first time, he was a little tiny puppers and his crate was in my room. This was the first night he has been away from mama and his littermates... he whined and whined in there and we were told to not give in and let him out no matter how badly he acted up and that he'd eventually stop and go to bed. Yeah so in the morning I check on him and the poor thing was so scared he shit himself and so his crate and blanket and he himself was covered in fear diarrhea.
unsure.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The nastiest thing I ever found in my flat was a pair of crusty nail clippers left by a previous tenant down between the sofa cushions.
frown.gif
Not nice

Speculant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago, I took one of those waterproof/airtight bottles (used for swimming), and put a little bit of every liquid I found around the house inside of it, dropped a battery inside (for good measure), closed it, shook it up, and it's been sitting there for about 1.5 years now. I can see through (it's translucent), and now the liquid is dark black.

I'm scared to open it.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, okay. xD

The nastiest thing inside my room? Well I'd have to agree with the person who said the contents on their hard drive.
biggrin.gif

And well we just moved into this house, so the old carpeting that was in here a week ago before the new carpeting got put in. The previous owners had a dog who tore up the entire house and pissed all over every square inch of the old carpet. Seeing and hearing about these animals reminds me about how much a saint my dog is. (Funny how he's also the monster who likes to hide under my bed. Seriously. Ironic, ain't it?)

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
o, one thing ufotrash. try to keep it away from your dog (and cat), becaus I don't know what will happen to them if they eat it.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My blanket that my cats decided they were gonna piss on last night >_<

It's the nastiest thing in my room until the load in the washer is done running so I can put the blanket in the laundry. :/

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
tails100 said:
Did you know that your keyboard is much more dirty than your toilet O_O
Yes, I knew. It's a commonly known fact by now.

I'm not going to say the dirtiest thing in my room cos you'd all be so shocked and disgusted I would get a perma-ban.

So, I'll say the second dirtiest thing in my room. Me. Hurr durr lame joke.

You totally stole my joke
dry.gif

probably my old Bop-It, you know that thing from years ago where you pulled, bopped, and twisted that big chunk of plastic, then passed it around... yeah

let's just say the batteries leaked

QUOTE(soulfire @ Jun 8 2010, 07:24 PM)
my sister
smile.gif
ok, what's your sister doing in your room?

doeo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me, my brother and my little sister were playing around in the kitchen.
We created the nastiest beast ever.
We named it "Experiment 1"
Basically, It's a HUGE chunk of white clay mixed with water and vinegar which was kept in a plastic container for years.
We lost it
smileipb2.png

Months ago my brother changed his room so he was clearing out the closet... There it was
tongue.gif

We opened it together, and thought we will never do that again.
Heh-heh we poured the contents into a balloon and threw it to the neighbors across the street.
But now, currently, my room is clean.
I can't think of anything gross or "Nasty".
Besides my grandma's hair dye
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet