Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SX Server:
https://sx.xecuter.com/download/sxserver_v1.1.zip

I have created a special Team Xecuter SX Dumper & Installer main menu forwarder homebrew nsp to use, just install the nsp via your favorite method. Enjoy!

Embedded Team Xecuter Logos, Original Icons.

Can I say a big thank you to the wain developers & Installer developers & team xecuter for the fantastic apps they provide us all.

I have created this forwarder so users have access to the Cart dumper/Installer easier within the main menu. This nsp has no connection with the creation of the actual SX Dumper/Installer nro files to get these you will have to source those from sxos web page (https://sx.xecuter.com/) but I hope this may come in handy for the developers who created it as well as users of course, thank you.

Attachments

• SXDUMPER v1.3.0 ORIGINAL ICON.rar
    274.2 KB · Views: 276
  • SX INSTALLER v1.5.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by Reecey,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually, I changed the title to be more explicit, being a forwarder and not a release for a homebrew you created.

I know you probably wanted to provide also a full channel, but it's better to provide only the forwarder and let people update their nro file on SD on each release instead of having to replace the full channel every time.
I recreated a new forwarder package with only the forwarder in it, no nro provided, which is up to SXOS or WAIN to provide their homerew.

Please, reflect this on the first post too (no version, and that it's only a forwarder) to prevent confusion. thank you.

Reactions: klear

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I changed the title to be more explicit, being a forwarder and not a release for a homebrew you created.

I know you probably wanted to provide also a full channel, but it's better to provide only the forwarder and let people update their nro file on SD on each release instead of having to replace the full channel every time.
I recreated a new forwarder package with only the forwarder in it, no nro provided, which is up to SXOS or WAIN to provide their homerew.

Please, reflect this on the first post too (no version, and that it's only a forwarder) to prevent confusion. thank you.
Thanks for keeping me informed please read my private message. I have corrected the thread and post.

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated Forwarder to version 1.0.2 please reinstall thank you.
I wanted to create something different but here you go>Updated new forwarder with Original SX Dumper icon.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Nepnepy

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a dump question, but will this need to be updated if they update the version of the installer or dumper or that doesn't really matter?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a dump question, but will this need to be updated if they update the version of the installer or dumper or that doesn't really matter?
I do update the version numbers in the information box but it’s left as a forwarder so it’s easier for the user to just change his/her .nro file if wishes. I have noticed a new installer 1.1 has been released I will update soon as I can.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...