Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ been thinking about hooking back up my Dreamcast cos whenever I play some Saturn I wish I was playing Dreamcast instead lmao
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Look on Indeed to find a job when you're older.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, I frankly don't have my Dreamcast anymore, I sold it to buy other stuff. Good console but only games that I'm interested in playing are adventure-type games like Sonic and PSO and nothing else.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    First time I ever got to use a Sega Saturn was at a video game museum, got a good go at Daytona USA. Never owned one in my life frankly because of how expensive they are.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🫂 😗 L8er guys :wink:
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, See you in a bit. :)
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, those are the only good Dreamcast games also including crazy taxi, the shenmue games, and jet set radio
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Enjoy the anal probe
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Not a huge variety on the Dreamcast, only games that were licensed by Sega, well until the Mil-CD stuff got broken.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it doesnt help that it was the last Sega console (and the genesis mini doesnt count)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    From what I've heard, rumours say that some members of Utopia had employees working at Datel who knew how the Mil-CD format worked. I doubt it but it's an interesting insight as to what not to do when adding protection to your console.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Here's an actual true case of what happens if you drink over 40 coffees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdViWjj47lU
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A lot of caffeine content can affect the activity of the brain, like in this case where you have a manic episode and feel a lot happier than you normally would.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, stuff like that is why I don't like coffee
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    As long as you only drink one cup of coffee you'll be fine, I wouldn't go too overboard.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, What you up to at the minute?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, being on my phone right now since i'm not at home
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, maybe when I get home I will play some Mario 2 (both the doki doki panic one and the lost levels) and also finish downloading marvel vs capcom 3
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nice. :D
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I was also playing the Batman nes game (the 1989 one) although I gave up
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, I was also playing the Batman nes game (the 1989 one) although I gave up