ROM Hack Super weird New super mario deluxe

elkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i try at least 3 sites to take the nsp file, and install with Tinfoil or Goldleaf but always it happend that weird behaivor

The game its seems ok but when u start a new game, u got everything, 99 lives, all items, and in the map u have the weirdo super easy character ( even though u select another one) after all begin cinematic, then u try to play the first stage, but appears a Tree but no character, and u cannot play.
if u put the game on 2 players, the same behavior for the 1st character, but the second one, works well. then u can play with the second one, the first one never show up.

WTF is that??
another friend install the same NSP and works well on him.
i run Kosmos (recently updated to 13.2.1) running on emuMMC with Horizon 8.1 on OFW and CFW/EmuMMC .
he run on ReinX 2.4 running Horizon 8.1 CFW

i would try to upload a video later.

some similar behavior happend with mario kart 8, i can play but cannot grab any item, me or any character. its like a car race without bannanas, stars or anything. , and in the first battle mode stage the game crash. (works on other one, but no items) [only happend with that games, at least for now]

anyone known something about this? (its a weird troll from nintendo ? or maybe a weird troll NSP for some devices CFW?)

elkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i press R and that start the homebrew launcher, but not difference. then i enter to Edizon and change the values, to turn off 99 lives etc.
but isnt working. if i start new luigui bross , the game crash, after init "cinematic".

who i can delete everything for the game, its seems that uninstall, install is not enough, how i can clean everything about some game ?

elkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ohh ok, i will going to try it at night. dont have the switch in my hands right now.
but there is some way to desactivate cheats? or the dafault run without it?.
thx @meohsix and @strider009 i will post my test later

clubmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You might also want to check if you have dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default set to u8!0x1 and change it to u8!0x0.

It took me quite a while to figure out why I suddenly had everything unlocked in Mario Kart 8 after switching from SX OS to Atmosphere (Kosmos).

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look into the atmosphere config file, there's the trigger you need to change for automatically loading cheats that are in edizon. Or delete edizons config for that game, so no cheats are present anymore.

elkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks a lot @clubmaster and @wurstpistole and @meohsix @strider009 again
i follow all your response successfully
y change to u8!0x0 then no cheats running auto, and yesterday could play new super mario with my wife :D thanks a lot (i do a little mistake and when everything was done, i uninstall the game when connecting joycons to case pads by mistake) hahahah then reinstall and was ok :P 5 min wait more

i do a mariokart check (than game has the problem that cannot grab any item, and a broken battle stage), now i can grab items, but the stage still broken i think thats problem for that nsp.
but i have everything unlocked, i try with edizon to change de data but didnt find where.

There is a form to delete all game user data and completly reinstall game with everything clean ???
i want to unlock all by my self :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1