Hacking SSBB is the only game that doesn’t launch

Siriusdish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m modding a Wii for my friend and they want SSBB on it. So I download it using (insert well known place to download games), used Wii backup manager to put it on my usb, which is formatted as fat32, then I go to USB loader GX, I launch it and nothing happens, it just stays on a black screen. Any ideas on what to do? Every other game I installed works.

Last edited by Siriusdish,

pleasehelpme2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I’m modding a Wii for my friend and they want SSBB on it. So I download it using (place), used Wii backup manager to put it on my usb, which is formatted as fat32, then I go to USB loader GX, I launch it and nothing happens, it just stays on a black screen. Any ideas on what to do? Every other game I installed works.
I don't think we can talk about that place.:blush:

Last edited by pleasehelpme2,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
Please post a SysCheck of your friend's Wii console so we can see if you need to update sonneting

also try verifying the iso with wii backup manager

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello. 1111xmas_wink.gif

So I’m modding a Wii for my friend and they want SSBB on it. So I download it using (insert well known place to download games), used Wii backup manager to put it on my usb, which is formatted as fat32, then I go to USB loader GX, I launch it and nothing happens, it just stays on a black screen. Any ideas on what to do? Every other game I installed works.

Maybe the most common Issue with this Game.

SSBB - Super Smash Bros.Brawl - DVD 9 / Double Layer - bad ISO / Dump - not complete / bad Transferred to the USB Device.

- Try to get a "good" Image please.
- Verify it with https://www.gametdb.com/ please.
- Check the Settings Option in the WiiBackup Manager for "Wii disc partition keeps" please.

Good Luck.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.