OP
Trophies
Website
babybic.hu
XP
Country
United States
Tried again and again.......
I followed Plailect's Guide all way through,and fixed FIRM0 problem as the guide said but still,I encountered a problem that the guide hasn't mentioned(Tinyformated Emu and Sys again and again but still,it would return the same errror):
2r4sw1j.jpg

24lrak4.jpg

SOS!

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Tried again and again.......
I followed Plailect's Guide all way through,and fixed FIRM0 problem as the guide said but still,I encountered a problem that the guide hasn't mentioned(Tinyformated Emu and Sys again and again but still,it would return the same errror):
2r4sw1j.jpg

24lrak4.jpg

SOS!
You must be missing a lot of files. Do you have the stage 1 and stage 2 payloads ?

BabyBichu

OP
Trophies
Website
babybic.hu
XP
Country
United States
You must be missing a lot of files. Do you have the stage 1 and stage 2 payloads ?
I did use GodMode as guide says but when trying to "Calculate SHA-256",I was always greeted with the situation called "none of the .tmd files match".Then I restored and always was greeted with the same error

Buttsnake

"Mods please close this thread"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same happened to me and I had to manually check the tmd hash mismatches using god mode9 to see if they are actually legit and they weren't, and I just proceeded with the guide. I had an o3ds btw. (Ps tip: make multiple sysnand backups because for some reason my sd card didn't show it when I had to restore it from 2.1

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did use GodMode as guide says but when trying to "Calculate SHA-256",I was always greeted with the situation called "none of the .tmd files match".Then I restored and always was greeted with the same error
Same happened to me and I had to manually check the tmd hash mismatches using god mode9 to see if they are actually legit and they weren't, and I just proceeded with the guide. I had an o3ds btw. (Ps tip: make multiple sysnand backups because for some reason my sd card didn't show it when I had to restore it from 2.1
Just one hint... Check what these titles (the missing TMDs) are (a simple Google search for the number should be enough). Then try to figure out if you can do without them. Maybe ask around (I can't tell you which titles are important and which are not).

Mmcx125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into Godmode9 and dump both .tmd files from the title folders you are "missing." Go ahead and calculate the SHA-256 hashes of both .tmd files, one should match this list: https://gist.github.com/Plailect/a6789c6a87a2eee575da If one does indeed match then delete the non-matching .tmd from the 3ds using Godmode9 (back it up first of course) and retry the one click setup. I had that issue and this fixed it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol