MG4M3R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Dear Sega,

We, people who buy Sonic games because of Sonic and not it's quality, would like to tell you what we would want to see in a future Sonic game. A game what would be faithful to the original concept of Sonic: a cool blue hedgehog with a sense of speed.

1: The expected Sonic Adventure 3, the final chapter for the best serie of Sonic.

2: The return of the Chao Garden.

2: A platform Action adventure game that feels Sonic, with speed and atitude.

3: Super Sonic playable in all stages

4: Exclusive to a [good] next-gen console (Wii, Nintendo DS, ps3, Xbox 360)

Fulfill the dream of thousands of Sonic fans. Trust us, we'll buy the game.

Please, do it with the rest of dignity that you have left, SEGA!!!!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Sign Here

Note: I don't make this, PS3 sucks =P

F

Fiddy101

Sorry to say this but this probably won't work, you can't just demand things from a big company like that.

ocarson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd sign a petition to make sonic team stop making sonic games.

Also, this petition wont influence sonic team, or Sega, in any way, but as long as people buy sonic games, they'll dump em out.

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, not to break it to ya but I think that petition could have been a bit more precise or otherwise better formulated.

But good luck with it, I sure as hell would love to see an awesome Sonic game again.
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only partition I`ll sign is the one for a Solo Sonic Adventure, but not like Secret Rings... traditional Sonic 3D-gameplay.

That would be a dream come true.

If SEGA want to make a hunting game they should do it properly and make a own game, in which the focus on this part, if they think it is interesting...

And the only shooter I except from SEGA is a new Panzer Dragoon (loof at twilight princess... you dump ****) so srew Tails in his robotbody...

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Geez people are stubborn...it doesn't work because you guys don't sign end of the story... Your telling me that if a company had a million people saying, yo we want that the company would be like...hmm no. Believe me a company would do for much less because your literally saying, make a product so i can buy it please. What can be better then a sold product that is not even created...

MG4M3R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1-Sonic is in Brawl because of us.

2-Nights Jorney of Dreams is here because of us.

3-Monster Hunter 3 is on Wii because of us.

If worked before, why not now?

monaug5

Trophies
Website
www.infiniteworkers.co.uk
XP
Country
Ok say you signed it thenyou could prove to someone 2 years from now when it is released that you helped make the game happen by reesearching your number and name you put down. Effectively signing it is easy and fast and doing it will be good.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sega really fucked up that franchise...
Face it, the series will never be the same again...the 3D games got worse with every title and the Sonic Advance/Sonic Rush series doesn't even come close to the good old Genesis/Sega CD games...

Sega could either try to recreate the feeling and flair of Sonic Adventure 1 (and older Sonic games), or leave it to another developer, and I doubt either one of those two choices will happen

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Signed but... if it's exclusive it will be HORRIBLE. That would definetly bring down sales by... 50 percent. Fanboys dominate the gaming world. I for one am not a fanboy, but stupidly bought a PS3. I wish i would have bought a Wii but anyways... most people aren't rich enough for all three next-gens.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I vote to let Nintendo make a Sonic game. Brawl is the best game Sonic has been in for ages now.
rofl2.gif

Heroes was okay but everything since then, just no. Shadow the Hedgehog was god awful, with it's most enjoyable moments coming from NOT using guns. Everything else has been mediocre crap or just plain crap. And yes, Sonic and the Secret Rings is included. Fuck, you spent half your time on the menus and loading screens because of how short the "missions" were. Not to mention the method of artificially extending the story by requiring the completion of some pointless ones before you could move onto the next area. Anyways, rant over.

At least with Bioware at the helm of a Sonic RPG we should all be in for a real treat!

Anyways, I won't sign any petition because I just don't care and Sega is pretty contempt with running their franchise straight through the fucking ground.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.